Not excited? - Symptoms

Wishx

Reaction score
So,
My period is officially going on 8 days late. This cycle we really didnt try, with the holidays and everything we were just trying to get back on track. We joined a gym and have been focusing on losing weight. My AF was due on the 23rd.

I've been having a lot of cramping, not sleeping well, last night i had a tinge of pink but now nothing, i've been feeling very groggy with low energy....I dont know why but im just not excited? I dont really feel like testing because part of me doesnt want to waste the money/hope to end up getting a BFN. Then again, part of me wouldnt be excited for a BFP? It's silly and id love to be pregnant but my plan was to lose weight and then we would maybe try.

I just feel so confused and i dont want to talk to my OH about it because we weren't trying and he was happy with waiting. :shrug:

Could it be thrown off because you've been working out more? Sometimes that will throw your cycles off a little bit.

That's what i was wondering but in the past it has never affected my period. I'll probably wait until the weekend and then test.
I didnt mean for my post to come of so unhappy about it :p I would be happy to be pregnant, ive alway wanted to be a mom. I guess i'm just surprised i havent got it yet? I dont think ive ever been this late.

If you're 8 days late I think it's quite likely that you're pregnant. I really think you should test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->