not excited yet!

slb80

Finally a mummy
Reaction score
Is this weird? I keep having people ask me if I am excited, and of course I say yes but I don't feeel the slightest bit excited yet. I am starting to think I am a little bit strange! I do wonder if it because my dress is still being made so not had a final fitting, still need to confirm all mucic ect with the registrar We still have to go and talk things through with the venue. All things to be done this month. I am hoping that when we start doing these things excitement will kick in.

I was kinda the same, very calm. Obviously very happy to be getting married, but not bouncing off the walls. That will come though (it's kicking in with me now!) so don't think you are strange just because you aren't running about shrieking yet! xxx

im the same hun, i was even worse yesterday after having what i thought was a major setback (which has thankfully been turned into something absolutely fabulous) but it is slowly setting in, you will get there hun so dont worry xx

I'm not excited either, but don't get married till august. Concentrating too much on trying to lose some weight! x

Dont worry about the calmness, doesnt mean you take your big day any less meaningfully as the rest of us nervous wrecks, just means you handle it better and pace yourself!! So you wont run out of steam by the final run-up :hugs:

:flower:

im just getting jitters now - im getting married in just over 7 weeks!! :)

how are you feeling now hun?

Every now and again I get a pang of complete and utter excitement and then it changes to terror because my dad still has only sent me £200 out of his £1200 share!!! The only person not paid anything off is him!!!

I get nervous thinking about the morning, but to be honest I cant actually wait to be centre of attention and good wishes for one day- just think!! Its going to be euphoric!

It has hit me big time lol. We went for lunch at the farm where we are having the rreception on Sunday and the was talking to a friend Monday who has her owb business decorating rooms for weddings mMonday and we were throwing ideas about for bringing the whole country/horse theme to life and I am now a mass of ideas on how to decorate the outside space/ barn depending on the weather. I have also had an update on my dress it will be ready in about 2 weeks! It has all kicked my bum into touch a bit. I think I lost momentum when we found out we needed ivf and we are not sure we will get funding so I have been. chasing hospital appointmants and making phonecalls and the wedding took the back burner! Now I am very excited, nervous and a little bit stressed as to all the finishing touches that still need to be done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->