Not feelin it!

mz_jackie86

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im 15 weeks now and am really not feelin pregnant anymore, although i did throw up yesterday i dnt think it was pregnancy related, or i dunno migh of been but i jus dnt feel it and i dont have a scan till my 21st week which i dec 5th and thas soooooooo far away!
When will i feel baby move round about?

Does anyone else feel like this?

my symptoms have all disappeared as well...
and when you feel LO is different with everyone.. i'm nearly 2 weeks further along than you, and i still haven't felt my LO.

I have felt LO lastnight and today. I think it's becuase I have had three babies. I seem to be feeling them earlier and earlier. As for symtoms going away I have heard that happening to tuns of woman. Im sure things will change very soon. Hugs

my symptoms started going around 15 weeks!and i started to feel baby around 17/18 weeks. such a wierd feeling, but so brilliant.
this is the good part of pregnancy where you can just enjoy it! :D
no sickness anymore, and not quite at the sleepless nights!
:hugs:

I started to feel my lil dude move around 16-17 weeks but really had to pay attention lol drinking a really cold glass of water or something that is fizzy helped him move lol

I also forgot some times i was pregnant I would feel a thing until I tried to bend down and felt sick lol

I am the same.. i am almost 15 weeks now and 98% on my symptoms are gone. I am still really tired and weeing more than normal but other than that yeah... i am normal lol.
I am the same as you.. i have to wait untill Dec 1st to get my next scan... Seems like forever doesnt it :( we will get there but :)
Hope your feeling better :)

Consider yourself lucky :p There are some women still getting sick..poor them!! I went through that at about 15 weeks just didn't feel pregnant, thought something was wrong. I think its normal to feel that way tho.
As for movements well I'm almost 20 weeks and have felt a few tiny movements/kicks (at least I think thats what they were) but other then that I haven't felt anything at all! Everyone is different.

With my first baby I didn't feel anything until I was 20 weeks then with my second I was the same but my third I was 15 weeks and this time I felt fluttering arouns 13 weeks but the thing is it isn't until they reach 16 weeks when their nervous system is fully developed before hand. They are simply twitches until 16 weeks and they they have to learn to move of their own free will after that so if you haven't felt them by 16 weeks it's usually delayed as they learn to move again hun so don't worry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->