Not feeling as positive today.

First timer

Wife and Mummy to Lily!
Reaction score
Ok ladies. I have been having lots of symptoms that I know are real but the more I think about them the more I am convinced that they could be down to something else. I was so sure that I was preg before and now I am not too sure. I did a test last night and it was BFN which I kind of knew it would be as its still early days but I dont feel as positive about it today.
I have even felt a bit icky today and yesterday (both at 10ish) but I dont know what to feel. I just feel confused today and dont know why!](*,):sad1:

I keep going back and forth on how I'm feeling too. I'm having some pretty promising symptoms but then I get really scared that I'm making them up and :witch: is gonna laugh in my face! The last two days I wake up feeling really happy and good about it all and then by the afternoon I second guess everything. :hugs: and good luck to us!!! Sending you some :dust: and :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: :bfp: vibes!!! How many dpo are you? What kind of symptoms are you having?

I'll cheer you up, yep I will, :happydance:

How many days until :witch: is expected to show up? Do you know? Cause it is not over until she shows her evil, haggy face.

Both you and I have just started - so I am thinking that we both need to relax a little and let things happen. Or at least that is what I am telling myself, but being patient is hard, gosh darn it.

:hug:

I'm 10dpo first timer and I did a hpt today big stinking fat negative :-( thought I'd be able to see by now as lots of positives in the announcements at 10dpo but apparently...
que lot of googling... not actually that common! And what was said above is true, aint over till the witch shows her face :) Its a horrible wait honey, rest a bit assured we're all in it xx

Im not sure how many dpo I am. This is only my first month TCC and according to the ovulation calendar on line I was ovulating between 15th and 18th, so at most I guess I would be 9dpo, I am due to test next wed.
I have had tummy cramps (could be a change in my diet as we are now eating better)
sneezing (hayfever?)
wind as in burps but I am thinking Folic Acid might be the cause
I have tender boobs today but thats not really unusual and I have had vivid dreams.
I started feeling sicky the last few days too. I havent had any unusual CM or any bleeding so who knows.
This TCC game is terrible, I had had such PMA but I am questioning everything now.
I just want my :bfp:
FX to all you too x xx

hey girls i know what you mean it may just be a little too early for a test yet im getting all the symptoms but am 6 days away knowing for certain but im going to leave it bout 9 days before i do tho just to be safe i hope you all get your :bfp: soon :hug:

Hi sweet, I (personally) think 9dpo is much too early to get a bfp for most women honey so don't lose hope yet, it takes around 10+ days for implantation if you have conceived and only then does it start secreting hormones, then usually have to wait another few days for there to be enough to detect in a hpt.

I know it won't make you feel better, but i am in the same position except no symptoms at all...I'm around the same dpo as you and its also my first month ttc, but i've had no pregnancy symptoms, infact as of yet no signs the witch is on her way either? It's complete limbo land right now.

I'm not due to test till tuesday so I'm kind of wishing the weekend away now!! x

Thanks for letting me have a good old moan ladies. Its difficult isnt it, I know we are all in the same boat, bring on the BFP now, I am sooooo ready.

Im not sure how many dpo I am. This is only my first month TCC and according to the ovulation calendar on line I was ovulating between 15th and 18th, so at most I guess I would be 9dpo, I am due to test next wed.
I have had tummy cramps (could be a change in my diet as we are now eating better)
sneezing (hayfever?)
wind as in burps but I am thinking Folic Acid might be the cause
I have tender boobs today but thats not really unusual and I have had vivid dreams.
I started feeling sicky the last few days too. I havent had any unusual CM or any bleeding so who knows.
This TCC game is terrible, I had had such PMA but I am questioning everything now.
I just want my :bfp:
FX to all you too x xx

You never know til :witch: shows! I had cramping, sneezing and a little stuffy/runny nose, burping (have been on prenatals for folic acid for over 2 years now & don't think it caused burping) I had vivid dreams starting maybe 5 dpo?? I still havent noticed cm. I also had lower back ache a few days only before bfp & some legaches.

Good luck! I was always symptom spotting every month - and hard not to get discouraged. Very up/down time - ttc. Lots of baby dust for you ! :dust:

Good luck girls! Your :bfp: will surely come soon!

Thanks DaisyBee, maybe I am not out of the game yet!

no one is outta the game till I satrt to sing ok :rofl: seriously though I have to say that relaxing is defo the way forward. the tww does stink and can seem like a lifetime but when it does happen for you ul feel amazing. then reality kicks in. I got a very faint :bfp: yesterday but would prefer to see 2 strong lines. hence why Im still haunting ttc.:shhh::pop::rofl:
good luck to you all and remember everyone of us here in bnb is different. :hug:

It's not over till it's over!!!! Hang in there! :hugs:

:dust:

Ah, I love it here. Good luck Sparkle, a faint line is so great, keep us posted on the stronger line. Its sounding good, as they say, a line is a line!

Hey ladies.
Being as we are all testing around the same time does anyone fancy being in a tcc group. I am pretty sure we will only be in it a week then we can change it to first tri group.
Whadya think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"