Not feeling Much Movement (26+5)

Carlyanne15

Reaction score
Just wondered if this is common or if others have had the same, in the last few days i've noticed that Squiggle isnt as active as usual! Usually it feels like she is on an adventure palyground, and off an evening at @ 9-10ish he has a good old wiggle! Last night i had the wiggles whilst i was laying down but i;ve noticed yesterday and today so far the movements are that strong if at all.

I've called my Mw for her to call me back. Am i worrying for nothing! Just dont wont anything to be happening!

your advise would be greatly received

Just had a call from MW :happydance:

she said that its totally understandable to worry and that most mummy's to be do!
And that we are the ones that know when our LO's usually have a wiggle around

She advised that if i worry to lay on my Left side with a icey cold drink that should get LO moving and if nothing and i am worry/concerned and lets face it girls we all would be.... then to call the hospital and go in to be seen!
Which put my mind at rest.

I have felt some movements today since my original post so i will see how things go

My midwife had a go at me for monitoring movements before 28 weeks :(

They do have quiet days hun, so it's probably fine. I'm sure your midwife will put your mind at rest though. You're better off contacting them than not. Let us know what she says x x

Like Kat said, they have quiet days, and god do we worry on these days, but im sure your midwife will put your mind at ease.

i had reduced movements at around 27+2 days and was put on a monitor, soon as they did this she was going mental, when i went home she didnt move again, this happened a couple of times over the next couple of weeks so i ended up having a scan and the only reason the could find was cos she is now breech so is sometimes kicking into my back, when i listen with my doppler i can hear her moving around loads i just cant feel it all the time
weird!!!
Lou
xxx

After i posted, she had a little wiggle!! So that put a huge smile on my face and my heart rate came down!! So scared that something might go wrong!

Thanks everyone so far for your help
c xx

this is hapening to me now and I am scared this last few days. There is some movement but not as much as before. Maybe baby is to big to spin aorund like it did? please tell me thats it as its worrying me to.

I think at around the time you are its normal for baby to change patterns with their movement and stuff! But you did the right thing by calling your midwife.

Like the others have said-could just be having quiet day, or position it's lying in. I can remember i didn't always feel lots of movement everyday around that time. It can be worrying tho so its always best to check with midwife if its worrying you that much. x

this is hapening to me now and I am scared this last few days. There is some movement but not as much as before. Maybe baby is to big to spin aorund like it did? please tell me thats it as its worrying me to.

Hope you feel some movements soon honey!

I have felt some since 11am, and some have been proper kicks..... so i am grinning like i wide mouthed Toad (not attractive)......

Us women do go through endless worries
xcx

I had a slowdown in movement as well in around that time, and yes, it freaked me out as well! Have you tried any of the tricks to get your LO to move? IE: Icey water, orange juice, then lay down? That always worked for me when I hwas having a mini freak out that Baby Girl wasn't moving too much.

:hugs:

As the girls said it is normal for them to slow down and have an unregular pattern at 27 weeks but you were right in phoning your MW. I would have done the same if i was worried. Only you know your LO best. Keep an eye on the movements. Hope LO has a good old kick tonight :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->