Not feeling pregnant anymore, but not feeling AF

poncedek

Reaction score
Hi all,
I was feeling very pregnant on Friday and Saturday. I had horrible nausea until 3am, frequent urination, horrible burping/gas, etc. I would have put down $1,000 that I was pregnant (all these symptoms were 9dpo/10dpo.) Well, currently I am 12dpo. Supposed to start today, but thing is, I haven't, but I also don't feel that pregnant anymore. My bbs are really heavy/full, but that's about it.

Confusing part is that my very first pregnancy I was pregnant with twins, so I had really high hormones and tested positive on 10dpo. I don't feel pregnant, but I also don't feel like the witch is near. Frustrating to say the least! :wacko:

Anyone have any advice/ideas? Oh, and I took a pregnancy test yesterday at 11dpo and it was BFN. I guess I'm just going to have to assume this is a wonky cycle.

How long is your lp usually? 11dpo is still early. I tested at 12dpo and completely negative and then a very very faint at 15dpo. Do you temp? How are you confirming O?

Well, funny you asked. I started for the very first time temping this month but just used a regular thermometer. Yesterday, I bought a BBT thermometer to do next month. have always used OPKs, and it was positive on day 15 of my cycle. (Which means I possibly did not ovulate until day 16.) I know I ovulated because my PMS symptoms kicked into gear like normal, the difference is they were more intense/pronounced than usual. I'm still waiting on my period; today is cycle day 29. A lot of my PMS symptoms have disappeared but still waiting on AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->