not feeling pregnant :/

Thats what I'm trying to do too midnight take it day by day. Keep peeing on cheap tests too lol.

Ally so sorry for your loss I had a mc my firstpregnancy . Worst time of my life and I'm scared of it happening again. i feel sick sometimes but no sore boobs or anything else. Scared X

I am so scared too, i feel like there is nothing happening inside me and this is all in my head. Glad I am not alone though... however whatever will happen will happen, this stage is hard and we have no control over it. all we can do is take care of ourselves, take our prenatals and try to relax... x

This is also my third. Scared to get excited. Every time I go to the bathroom I'm scared I'm going to see blood..

Me too Ale! Everytime I go I check. Hate this constant worry :nope: How old are you other babes? Glad all was Ok midnight fairy! X
I have a two and four year old. Girls

I have sore boobs, cravings, hungry and tired. Sometimes nauseous but all that is normal for me except sore boobs.. Ugh idk

I have no pregnancy symptoms either and I find it really unnerving. I had really sore boobs when I was pregnant with my Daughter and I just felt pregnant I that makes sense? So far, nothing. I don't even feel tired or nauseous, nor do I have any cravings. I'm so worried as I ovulated on CD23 and I'm scared my egg is poor quality and the baby isn't developing. Not going to get a scan until 12/13 weeks and seriously tempted to get an early reassurance scan.

Thats what I'm trying to do too midnight take it day by day. Keep peeing on cheap tests too lol.

Ally so sorry for your loss I had a mc my firstpregnancy . Worst time of my life and I'm scared of it happening again. i feel sick sometimes but no sore boobs or anything else. Scared X
You are so right!!!

I am so scared too, i feel like there is nothing happening inside me and this is all in my head. Glad I am not alone though... however whatever will happen will happen, this stage is hard and we have no control over it. all we can do is take care of ourselves, take our prenatals and try to relax... x
You are so right!!

I have sore boobs, cravings, hungry and tired. Sometimes nauseous but all that is normal for me except sore boobs.. Ugh idk

Sounds like you have lots of symptoms! I would try not to worry too much, but I know that it's hard.

I have no pregnancy symptoms either and I find it really unnerving. I had really sore boobs when I was pregnant with my Daughter and I just felt pregnant I that makes sense? So far, nothing. I don't even feel tired or nauseous, nor do I have any cravings. I'm so worried as I ovulated on CD23 and I'm scared my egg is poor quality and the baby isn't developing. Not going to get a scan until 12/13 weeks and seriously tempted to get an early reassurance scan.

Oh wow!! That's a long wait!!

Yep I agree. Comforting to know not alone. Best of luck for us all :hugs:

That's the UK for you! Unless I fib and say I've had bleeding/cramps, I may be able to get an early scan at the EPU. But I just don't feel right doing that!

That's the UK for you! Unless I fib and say I've had bleeding/cramps, I may be able to get an early scan at the EPU. But I just don't feel right doing that!

I'm also in UK won't get a scan untill 12/13 weeks. i know what you mean almost like tempting fate :nope:

I'm also in UK won't get a scan untill 12/13 weeks. i know what you mean almost like tempting fate :nope:

Definitely, early pregnancy is so hard and so worrying. Saying that, I don't remember worrying as much with my first!

Wow see I'm not used to even waiting until 8 weeks because with both my pregnancies I bled early on and had cramping so I had to get betas done every two days until my numbers were up and ultrasounds until they saw my baby and a heartbeat so once a week!

I also don't feel pregnant and I'm around the same week as you! (Buddy high five!)

I wasn't really worried till I read the comments.:dohh:
Is this your first?
This is my second. I remember having TERRIBLE morning sickness with my first but for the life of me I can't recall how long in I was when I was experiencing it.

I had 2 scans already but I wish that I wasnt bleeding and that I didnt need them.
I was really sick with my son and with my 2nd daughter. In my 2nd pregnancy I didn't have much sickness but I did expect more nausea? I felt a bit nauseous in the evening,but only for a few mins.

No symptoms here either. I have good energy too! I recall it all changed at 6 weeks for me though.

I also don't feel pregnant and I'm around the same week as you! (Buddy high five!)

I wasn't really worried till I read the comments.:dohh:
Is this your first?
This is my second. I remember having TERRIBLE morning sickness with my first but for the life of me I can't recall how long in I was when I was experiencing it.
This is my third baby!

I'm just over 7 weeks and hardly feeling any symptoms! Slightly sore breasts and a bit emotional, but that's all.

Maybe we'll be some of the lucky ones without any bad symptoms!

I hope so that would be wonderful lol

Jumping in!!! I'm 4 weeks exactly....and not one single symptom. This is an immediate pregnancy after MMC 3/24 and with that one I was terribly sick, hungry, and tired. So far nothing here. I am even a big cm and cp tracker. If I'm preggo it gets high tilted soft and closed. It's medium, firm, and slightly open. But my bfp is strong :shrug: will definitely keep testing to see that line get darker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->