not feeling pregnant :/

I don't know if yall are religious or believe in God but I always put a cross over my belly every night or even before just taking a nap . Just don't stress it's not good for you and especially not for the baby . Besides nausea and occasional cramps that's all I feel but other than that nothing much I had an ultrasound and baby's there so just don't worry . Sometimes symptoms don't come.

Well starting yesterday at 6 weeks 4 days morning sickness hit!!

mines here too, just in a different form than i am used to

In many hospitals in the Midwest USA they will not even do a scan until 20 weeks! It's actually routine where I live to get only one scan at 20 weeks. Though once you get old like me then they are much more willing to do early scans.

4+1 here...just some minor...very minor cramps. barely noticeable. I took my temp today and it was super low!!! I don't think that's good. also CBD still says 1-2 weeks :cry:

Jami how ago did you get out first 1-2?

well this is why im thinking im being a bit ridiculous and pessimistic...but I cant help it. I first tested sunday CBD 1-2 weeks at 12dpo. so 2 days ago. yesterday 13dpo I did a FRER and a pretty good line within 30 seconds. but today 14 dpo, CBD again and its still 1-2 weeks. if it doubles every 48 hours, and CBD is <200 = 1-2 weeks, 200-2000 = 2-3 weeks, im trying to tell myself that I implanted 5/25 (had some cramping) - hcg 5 (maybe just guessing), 5/27 - hcg 10(again just guessing and assuming if it doubled), 5/29 - hcg 20 (day I first tested and got 1-2 weeks, ....so that would mean that if it did double again I would only be hcg 40 today which is still way below 200...so that makes sense it wouldn't say 2-3 weeks yet. this is what im trying to tell myself anyway.

I wouldn't panic just yet honey. If after a week from first 1-2 it still hasn't moved then I would begin to panic, like mine didn't move last month until 11 days later....

wow 11 days??? that's seems like forever. so if mine is "40" today, then 6/2 will be 80, 6/4 - 160, then in theory 6/6 - 320 so should be 2-3 weeks....
I think ill keep testing to test this theory...or until I run out of money...hahaha

but as for the temp dip? I thought it was supposed to stay up if preggo

Has it dipped below you're line?

Yes 11 days so I knew after 7 that it wasn't good and indeed ended in miscarriage.

I would say between 3-7 days it should change, depending where your levels started and if you double every 48 or 72 hours.

omg...that was not the answer I was looking for :(
I don't BBT, I just randomly take my temp...in know not very reliable...but when im not preggo I sit at 97.4, when preggo I shoot up above 98.5. I was 98.8 yesterday...today I was 97.7 in the morning, then 97.1 right now when I checked...that cant be good:cry:

You can't really judge if you don't do it same time under same conditions. Try not to worry it's been 2 days not many people would have changed to 2-3 in that time if any xxx

yes im telling myself this over and over....hearing it from yall helps too. how are you guys all doing??? anyone have any symptoms yet?

Congrats on the BFP, Jami! I remember you from the same TWW thread :).

I'm 8 weeks today and still no symptoms besides sore breasts and a bit emotional. I have my 12 week scan at the end of June to make sure the bub is growing. Last one was a week ago at 7 weeks and everything was right on track!

How is everyone else feeling?

Hi!!! Congrats to you!!! I like seeing you here more than on the TWW thread that's for sure...

I'm dying right now...just took a frer cause I'm an idiot... and its lighter than yesterdays!!!!

So many reasons a FRER can be lighter! It can be that your urine was more diluted, there was less dye in the test, etc. Try not to worry too much about it for now. I know it's easier said than done. You'll drive yourself crazy with worry over line progression, I know I did. If you must test for progression, do one every 2-3 days to give it time to darken.

Ive been having headaches on and off and a little bit more noticeable cramps! I went to the bathroom at work thinking my period was on (silly me) because of the cramps and watery CM!! ALOT! Boobies real sore :(

so yesterday mustve been diluted or a fluke...cause at 4 am my CBD said 1-2 weeks...of course, but the FRER I just took at 8 is darker than the other two!!! so i guess im not out yet!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->