Not feeling sick anymore?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Angel2Fire, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Angel2Fire

Angel2Fire Well-Known Member

I'm probably just being silly.... but I find it strange

I've had morning sickness, but not every single day, is this normal? Sometimes I'll be sick 2 days in a row then not actually feel sick for the next 2.

And now it's not happened for about 5 days. I'm not complaining, it's great. I'm just worried about if it means something might be wrong if I stop getting symptoms?

2. leeanne

leeanne Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2

Pregnancy symptoms can come and go honey. I am sure nothing is wrong but just the normal stages of pregnancy. :)

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Mother of 4

yep most stop earlier on except ME who is still vomitting in the mornings and I was told it would go in the first trimester but it didnt. I read other people stopping early in here. Everyone is different apparently.

4. mrsholmes

mrsholmes Well-Known Member

same here some times I feel alot worse than others

5. Arcanegirl

Arcanegirl Bazinga!!

I have days where i feel really rough and i have days where i feel fine. Symptoms will vary in intensity each day.

6. Same here...today was the first day I actually woke up WITH sore boobs. Usually that doesn't happen until later and the day and they haven't been this sore before. On the morning sickness side, the last couple days it has been milder - but when it seems to get worse when I even *think* about eating food. Almost an automatic gag reflex!