Not feeling so good 2nite :(

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
so these past few weeks i have been great !
iv been strong,not crying and thinking positive.

But today i saw my friend whos just had a baby and she does not see the baby and she says she has depression...but all she seems to be doing is drinking and hooking up with new lads every week !

And now i just feel rele low :( the fact that she drank and smoked through her pregnancy and had her baby and now wont even see her..... its just soooooo unfair that the people who do everything for their babies have to lose them :(

By now my baby cud of been a few days old,i cud of been holding him or her now takin out for walks in the pram and everyone telling me how gorgeous he or she is.

Life is so unfair :( and now i feel like im never going to get pregnant again !!!

sorry for the rant lades, Just having a bad day !

Hi stacey. I know how you feel, life is so unfair and I am sorry for your loss. I lost my baby at 21 weeks in November.
My friend has a niece who is on drugs, and she has two kids, and one on the way. She did drugs carrying the two she has, and she is still doing them. Her children are not with her now, and the new baby will be taken away from her.
How is that fair? A drug addict can have babies all day, but someone who will do right by a child will lose theirs. Not everyone, but you know what I mean.
Stacey, I am sorry for your loss, and I hope that your dreams of becoming a mother to a beautiful healthy baby comes true. xx

I know exactly !!
It makes me very angry when i see people like that, but i dont mean it in a way where i want to keep my baby and for them to lose theirs because i wudnt wish that on anyone, its just unfair that we have to lose ours.

Im so sorry for your loss !! I can not imagin how hard it is to lose a baby past 20weeks.
i thought 12 weeks was bad enough :(

I hope i do not have to wait too long now, its been 7months and sometimes i just think its never going to happen :( and that the MC has ruined my body so i can not get pregnant! :( its soooo hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->