Not feeling too good about this at the mo :0(

happy02

Reaction score
Hey

But if background - I have no idea when I ov'd or when was actual lmp sorry! I just know I got bfp a couple of weeks ago now and I continued testing but it isn't gettin darker! If anythin it is fainter than the darkest one. Sooo frustrating! I must b approx 6-8weeks and my hosp appt is a week weds where try will do a scan.

Until then I am going to be going mad trying to work this out... Pic from this morning smu with cheapie test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 66
Pic from fmu with a pink dye one. I have earlier test with this make and it was darker :0(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 51
Have you tried diluting your urine. At around 5 weeks my test was much lighter than previous I diluted my urine and there was my beautiful dark test back again

How? Just by adding water? And it was stronger? It's strange, I feel sick each day 3pm (now ha) but it passes. I have had pains, but think they're on Both sides of my groin(??). Also got sore boobs occasionally and heartburn of an eve which I have never had in my life.

Just wish I could know if everything is ok x

Here's my hook test, give it a try and good luck! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...177709-8-week-2-day-hpt-hook-effect-test.html

Soooo hook effect doesn't work on mine :0(

Top is pee from just now (16:45) then each one is diluted a bit more until last one is about a quarter pee and 3 quarters water.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 59
I thought the hook effect was when you were past like 12 wks? Haha I had no clue.

Just wanted to say I hope everything's well Hun :) since you don't really know your dates, you dont really know how far along you are right? Your tests are still clearly positive..... I'm hoping everything's ok!

I don't know how much of a difference it makes but I've read for the hook effect you need to dilute the urine with the same amount if water, your diluted test maybe lighter as there was too much water. Good luck

I think it's just cause of these pains I am thinking the worst. Gave myself a good talking to now and I am not testing anymore as what will b will b! I did do a couple before I said that though...

These are mid stream tests (think sure sign??) so I did the 1st and hardly nothing. Panicked!!! There was just a blue of pink then the big bright control line. So I opened the other and dipped it in the loo. That's the bottom one???!!!! (Fmu used, big sleep in for me for a change!!)

Yes jules ur right, at least it's there! How r u doin jules? Have u starting showing any symptoms yet?

Hey George the 3rd test down was halfy half. They were done in the afternoon so maybe my urine was diluted anyway.... I have noticed that on a few other posts girls r getting darker positives in the eve so mayb ur urine can b too concentrated in the morn???...

Xxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 16
Are these tests the home bargains ones? I used them with my first pregnancy, even when the FRER was really dark and control was barely visible these would vary in darkness even when dipped in the same pee and never got anywhere near as dark as the control. They were rubbish, think they were sure sign or accunews.

im good thanks!
the one where you dipped looks good!
i agree you should just stop testing. i think you said you have a dr appt soon, so thats great!

Ha ha yer they're from the 'homie' ha. They r 2 for a £1 so dunno wat I was expecting.

Yer my appt is only a week weds, only lol bet is a bloody long week! Anyone else quite early on feeling bad pains on the sides? In the groin area? It isn't crampy like period pain, just painful. Xx

All your tests are darker then any of mine and I saw a perfectly healthy baby at 8 weeks. Good luck and congrats chick. Which liverpool hospital are you under? Women's or Whiston?

Xxx

Aaw thank u glitterfly! Are they really?!!! I have been so stressed over this!! Btw ur little girl is just gorgeous!! That dress is so cute. Women's an goin. I have a history an need the special docs. Plus it is closest. Where r u going? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->