• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Not getting my hopes up (again)....

MrsLo

Reaction score
So how much blood is typical in your bloody show??
And is this something that continues? Or is there just some bloody mucus and then it goes away?
I had a sweep yesterday so I know I could be experiencing a little bit of bleeding from that but have also been having some different contractions today.
I've had contractions for weeks. BH I'm sure.
But today, hubby and I were at the mall and I started getting low period like cramps that came and went and sent shooting pains into my cervix.
Then they started wrapping around my lower back.
Oh and it felt like my bladder was getting totally crushed.

They have actually tapered off a bit since... BOOOOO.....

But I've had some pink mucus the past couple times I've went to the bathroom.... just wondering if it's leftover from yesterday or if it's a possible show?

Sounds like the symptoms I experienced after my sweep last week, but they didn't really eventuate into anything for me.

Fingers crossed for you though x

I got pink mucousy discharge even the day after my sweep, its likely that is what you are seeing. I've had contractions on and off the past few days as well.

I hope something happens for you!!! My sweep monday didnt put me in labor. I do think however that it made me dilate another cm at least and efface some more so it did something at the very least. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"