Not going to get excited...

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
Last month, I used an IC HPT and got a very definite faint pink line. My sister could see it so I know it wasn't my imagination. Anyway, my period arrived that night! This month, I reckon the same thing's happening. This is a different batch of tests, but I think from the same seller and it seems to have happened again. The line seemed to appear pretty much straight away and looked grey/pink. Now it's dried it looks pink but I just can't get excited and I don't feel in the least bit excited but here's the pic for you to have a look at. Took the pic with my phone so not sure if you'll be able to see it or not.

https://img232.imageshack.us/img232/5681/52872159.th.png

I defo see your line and without opening the picture but as you say it looks a bit grey. Considering it came up within the time limit then I'm hoping this is the start of your :bfp:

Try an frer!

X

well i can definatly see the line looks positive to me, i'd go buy yourself a frer just to make sure, good luck x x
and it could have been a chemical u had last month, u tend to get faint positive then nothing and af arrives, well it did with me.
hope its your bfp.

I was thinking that last month was very possibly a chemical but my period arrived bang on time (although saying that, that's going by how my periods used to before my MC - since then, I've had spotting from about 10-11dpo) but that was at 12dpo. I'm 11dpo today (I think - haven't been charting or using OPKs this cycle, just went by the ov cramps).

I have a superdrug test which I may use tomorrow. I'll do another IC tomorrow morning, save the pee just in case, and if the line looks more noticeably pink, then I'll use the superdrug one. Don't want to waste it. Fingers crossed but I can't let myself get excited x

Oh good luck in the morning.

XXX

I can definately see a line really hoping that this is the start of your :bfp:
I would definately do another test tomorrow :hug:

i see a line get a FR and re test first think FX for you

this is just like my lines on my IC's right before i got my FRER BFP ...
YAY ... hope you get a darker line tomorrow :) Congrats!!!

good luck hunni hope this is it for you i can see the line but looks greyish to me more then pinkish. fingers crossed for you sweetie! x

Fingers crossed for you, Good luck sweetie!!

I can definitely see a line, but it seems kind of gray to me.
That looks just like the lines I've been getting for the past 24 hrs, though. Is the line still there or did it get lighter and almost disappear when the test dried?
Mine are disappearing lines so they must be evaps.:wacko:

Best of luck! :thumbup:

No the line is still there and looks more pinkish since it's dried. I did another one last night and the same thing happened. So I did one this morning and nothing this time, also used my superdrug one and nothing on that either. I'm 11dpo so not holding out much hope but I suppose it could be too early maybe? I'll test with my ICs again tonight and maybe pop out and buy an FRER x

defo get a FR keepin everything x for u :hugs:

Ohh only just noticed this!
Good luck with the frer hun, fingers crossed!! :dust: xx

Well I tested this morning, again using ICs and pretty much the same thing happened (pics below). The lines appeared straight away, getting darker as they dried. But again, they look pinkish grey. I did 2 just in case one was a fluke and a line appeared on both. Surely you don't get 2 evap lines like that in a row! But I think I started spotting this morning, only a tiny, tiny bit and it's more an orangey CM, but then I wonder if the Vit B complex could be causing that cos my pee is aluminous! But I'm not getting my hopes up. I'm due on either today or the next 2 days. Not completely sure what CD I'm on, either 26 or 27 and AF usually arrives on CD27 or CD28. I've bought 2 FRER tests of Ebay which will probably come today but I'm at work so I won't be able to use them today. I'll use one tomorrow if AF hasn't arrived first.
https://img181.imageshack.us/img181/8994/78801814.th.png

Susan i think it's looking really good! Try to stay positive and remember its still pretty early! Good luck xx

It is still looking good, get home and peeing onto an FRER.

XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->