Last time I was pregnant I tried the following to get baby to come out:

Clary Sage
Bouncing on ball
Walking
Curry and various other spicy foods
EPO, both orally and foofally
Rasberry leaf tea
Sex
Oral sex (giving, not recieving, in order to digest the prostaglandins)
Orgasm
Nipple stimulation
Pineapple
Swimming

DD was born at 42+1 following a sweep at 41+6. So none of the other "methods" I tried worked.

This time I'm not going to try anything. I will drink RLT to help second stage and will bounce on my ball because its comfy. I will eat curry and pineapple if I fancy them and will have sex or give OH head if I get horny. I will walk if I need to go somewhere and swim if I feel like some exercise. And I will BF my daughter because she is hungry or needs comfort.

But I will not try and get labour going. If it happens it happens. Watching, waiting and trying all these ways to get the baby out was stressful.

Who is with me?

Lol I'm with you, but mostly because I am too damn lazy to even try half of those things!

I found being active DID help get my DD out, but I am in no rush this time. I want to enjoy having one baby for as long as I can :blush:

i am, lol

i tried all this last time round nothing worked, although i did enjoy the fresh pineapple.

i do have a ball, i bounce on, but its comfy for my back.

my first was 5 days early and second was 4 days late, so im not expecting to go over too much, so hopefully 2 weeks at the most!!

and also, this is my last pregnancy, as much as i want to meet my little man, i want to enjoy being pregnant for the last time in my life lol xx

i am so with you i have done all of those things in the last 3 pregnancies actively trying to get labour going and ended up being induced with all 3 so this time im off it. Still drinking the RLT though and taking EPO coz i want to be so healthy haha but as for the rest meh!

This time I'm not going to try anything like that either.
I don't think I'll get a sweep even.

i have no intention of trying anything. i go walking because it's part of my lifestyle anyway & likewise, the birthing ball is comfy.
i didn't do anything outside of my normal routine last time & went into labour naturally.
while baby #2 is measuring big, i'm exhausted from constant morning sickness & running around after an active toddler, i'm quite happy for him / her to arrive when they're ready.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->