Not gonna wish little man out

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by mummylove, Nov 18, 2011.

1. mummylove

mummylove Well-Known Member

I really want my little boy so much and now im full term i want him more. Had MW appointment today. Bit disappointed as he has decided to pop out of pelvis to the brim. I have lost a lot of plug and cus i lost so much i thought it wont be long till his here. But like MW said even late in pregnancy it can regenerate. Im just not gonna think about it now and take everyday as it comes. Cus no matter what heill be here within 5 weeks
    She has said he has defo dropped and now im measuring spot on (been measuring 2cm ahead for ages)

2. mummylove

I suppose its easier saying this than doing it lol

3. cantwaitforu

cantwaitforu Mom of two boys and prego

I've had zero labour signs...my OB said I've dropped, and I suppose I have. I've had a few cramps and shooting pains in my vagina, but no BH, no sight of my mucous plug either. I'm working for one more week, so I'm not exactly wishing baby out right now either!

4. londonbump2

londonbump2 Single mummy in London!

He seems to be getting more comfy in there and I haven't had a braxton hick in a couple of weeks... getting set up for another 6 weeks i think :roll::roll:

5. mummylove

I dont think i could do another 4/5 weeks of this specially with SPD