not goodbye, but see you later

newlywed2013

Reaction score
Well ladies hubby seemed to have an overnight change of heart the other day and we have started ntnp! I am off to those boards, but definitely hanging around here with you guys! I know I haven't been here long, but you ladies have been unbelievably supportive!thank you!

Yay! Good luck with things. Hope you get your bfp soon :)

Yey!!! Fingers and toes crossed for a quick :bfp:

Lots and lots of baby dust to you and your OH! keep us posted :thumbup:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

THank you guys! Waiting for AF to disappear so we can start trying. Even though I know I wont ovulate for another week and a half, I dont want to feel any pressure by only trying when I'm o'ing and I want to have fun with it =) I will definitely keep you updated! And I'm not really going anywhere, I cant get enough of the "the person below me" game!

I'm thinking I like it better over here :/

its super crowded and everyones always posting about cm and testing, and this and that. I love that it's so close-knit, laid back, and stress free over here!

Hopefully you get swept up in it soon when it's your turn to be testing!

There are probably smaller, tighter-knit groups within the larger group that you could bond with - like everyone on their first cycle, or everyone on CD5, or something!

Hmm maybe you're right! Hopefully I will get swept up in it soon! I'm just worried because I'm trying ot make this fun, not so much about trying to make a baby, but the extra bond its creating with us and enjoying this process, but it seems over there they are all about opks and temping and I'm not into that!

I will have to snoop and hopefully fidn a few girls on the same cycle as I am =) Thank you!

Wow that's so awesome! How very cool! I found the ntnp board just as nice as this one when I had an "oh crap am I???" Cycle a few months back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->