not happening anytime soon

imtattedup

Reaction score
Well seems as though i will not be having another baby anytime soon. Got more testing done at the docs office and suddenly i dont have a thyroid disorder. They said that it could have been because i was sick before and so the test was wrong. I think im just infertile. I had an emergency surgery back in 2011 at 8 months pregnant because of ovarin torsion (twisted ovary). Well we have been trying for more than a year now and nothing is happening. That could def be why. Dont even know if i want to find out for sure

Personally, I want all the info I can get- so I know what I'm facing, and deal. It's just how I am though. Even through TCC for so long... even though the news wasn't "good", I just pushed forward. We were honestly given maybe a 5% chance at having a child (long story)- and we did! So stats are just stats. They don't speak to your personal situation- whatever that may be.

I know none of that helps you- only you know when your ready to find out. But please don't give up- crazy and unexplainable things CAN happen. Despite all odds. Sorry to be all polly anna... lol... I just think hope is a powerful thing. And sometimes it's all you have till things work out.

Big hugs :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->