Not happy with my doctor girls :-/

Just wanted to wish you good luck with everything!!

I'm kind of seeing it from the other side of things as my OH is Type1 and it can affect his fertility, increased risk of MC etc.

FX for you and the little bean :) xx

Hey chick!

Firstly congrats on your :bfp:!

Secondly What a discrace of a doctor? Puttign you under all that worry, I would def make a complaint!

I have been on Metformin since October 2010 and the consultant I;m under told me not to stop taking this even if I concieved. I went to my dr after getting my :bfp: and he very openly told me he knew nothing about metformin whilst pregnant and that he would check with the midwife. She said to continue with it unless told otherwise by my consultant.

Im sure your scan will go well! Keep us imformed! :hug: Try not to worry xx

I found out o have diabites and we are ttc and he wont put my on any meds i have to go to my regular doc he said these might be why i've losed my babies but i have an apt with an re. but i hope your baby is okay trust god i belive everything will be alright.

Thanks girls, Im on insulin now and they are keeping a close eye on me.. it does not seem to have dropped my sugar levels yet, but i have to ring the nurse today with my figures.. and they will advise me if i need to up the dose.. feeling flutters on my left side .. im feeling really positive. Am doing all i can now.. ive been blessed with the baby so im hoping its all well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->