• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Not in the right position...

KX

Reaction score
Right this sounds mad but I have to ask anyway.

I think bubs has gone back to breech again, all the kicks etc are on my side and if u feel its like there's a head on one side and legs on the other.

The MW said 3 weeks ago that she was head down but not engaged-prior to this she was breech/transverse throughout.

If she is still breech when I see my MW on Tuesday (I will be 36+4) she wont try and turn her then would she?

I am really not wanting her to be turned but I wouldn't want a c section either!

What do you all think?

I agree with Lynnie, see if you can get her turn herself. I would say the MW would probably leave her for a bit but there are positions you can try to get her to move, such as the one Lynnie suggetsed. I hope she moves for you hun

Hi

I would think you'd need a separate appointment if the MW is going to do a do an ECV, I think they scan you at the same time to monitor the baby?

Good luck, hope everything is ok

yeah,

you can try to do as much as you can!

there are several pregnancy yoga excercises, which may help to get the baby in the right position!

important, your pelvis should be tipped fowards.

good luck, Angie

All fours and rock hun .......

GoodLuck

xxx

It is known that they can turn at the very last moment. A lady from my sons soccer club has just had baby number 5 and she didn't turn until 2days before she was born ( had check up 1wk b4 due date and bubs was breech). So try not to worry, I am sure she will turn in time.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"