not leaving until my baby is here! mixed emotions

Becca_89

Reaction score
I just wanted to share my experience so far, as I know a lot of the times we are scared to call up the hospital(which i do too)

So i have had some symptoms of pre eclampsia for the last few weeks, but haven't had any protein in my wee. The last few days my wee has become more concentrated and had a smell to it and also have been getting hand cramps in my sleep. So my friend who is a nurse tested my urine for an infection and it turned out i had high protein. I went home and called the hospital, worrid that i was wasting their time

Had all the tests done and I have pre eclampsia, and will be starting my induction in about an hour and a half!
When i got told I cried, even though its only a week early, ofcourse I am worried and my waterbirth that I intended is now out of the question!

But the pain thing is my lil man is ok, so please if you have an instinct follow it! Everyone says be cautious, don't worry if your down the hospital every day getting checked! Seriously its true!

Hope your all doing well :) will update with how it all goes xxxx

good luck hun , sorry you wont get the birth you planned but it will be so worth it when bubs is her safe and in your arms xx

Also sorry you didn't get the birth you planned for but having a healthy and happy baby is the main thing and you're about to meet him yay!!! Happy for you. Hope it goes well!

You really made the right call contacting the hospital when you had doubts! I hope everything is going well and you have a positive birth experience, and healthy mom and baby!

Good luck Hun. Glad your friend found it when she did. All the best Hun

Yesterday was a mess. I had the pessary inserted at 10am. My body somehow over reacted to the drugs, i went from nothing to 8 contractions in 10 mins, so basically i was constantly contracting, which isnt normal or natural. Baby started getting stressed so i had to take out the pessary thing, they still didnt stop. So about 5 hours later i had to have an injection, my poor uterus and belly had been non stop for hours. then after the injection they gradually stopped, baby was still stressed for a while so was stuck to the blinking machine....
So iv slept a bit and in the morning i will be examined and have a different tablet inserted and hopefully my body wont react the same!!! Lets get this baby out now!

Thank you for all your best wishes :)

Oh no sounds painful good luck for the second try :) x

All getting you 1 step closer to your baby. Be worth it in the end hunny x

Fingers crossed for you! Let us know how it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->