Not loving my reading

oliv

Reaction score
:cry:

lets see what the future holds for you and a baby first i see that children are in your future and should be a little more patient for the time you shall conceive will be later in the year now is the time to get things in order and ensure that this is what the two of you wants as a unit your boyfriend has some reservations right now about a child i do see that you will find that the time of conceiving will be more close like after the month of july and that your relationship will need to be strengthen i also see that a more comitted phase in your life is coming soon with you and your boyfriend make sure that he is on board for the responsiblity of a child seek medical attention and begin to take care of your body and prepare for carrying a child. i send you love and light for the future and family thank you

Hun, I think you need to stay away from readings. They are BS in my opinion. I have only ever had 2 done in my life because my friends were so I tagged along. I was told I would not conceive until 2015. Between my reading and now I have been pregnant three times. They are no good for your emotional well being at all. No one can predict when you will get pregnant, you can only do your best to boost your chances. I notice you have been NTNP for just over a year, in the ttc world that isn't long. If you are concerned then see your doctor not a so called psychic. Life is too short to have your emotions played with like this xx

lets see what the future holds for you and a baby first i see that children are in your future and should be a little more patient for the time you shall conceive will be later in the year now is the time to get things in order and ensure that this is what the two of you wants as a unit your boyfriend has some reservations right now about a child i do see that you will find that the time of conceiving will be more close like after the month of july and that your relationship will need to be strengthen i also see that a more comitted phase in your life is coming soon with you and your boyfriend make sure that he is on board for the responsiblity of a child seek medical attention and begin to take care of your body and prepare for carrying a child. i send you love and light for the future and family thank you

Is there any truth to this - is your BF hesitant about TTC?

I have had readings where they don't pick up ANY detail on my life.

Is there any truth to this - is your BF hesitant about TTC?

Nope hes really not. he cant wait to be a daddy :cloud9:

I was very emotional yesterday so think that just got to me. but im all good today :haha:

I had a reading that said I'd conceive a boy (with a possibility of twins) last may...

it turns out I got my puppy and a puppy for my mom last may...both boys :haha::haha::haha::haha:

I believe some people do have the power to see in the future, but most of the "readings" offered are just an easy way to make money from women who are longing to have a baby. I'd ignore it if I were you! :flower:

Good luck in TTC! I hope you get your beanie soon! :hugs:

try going to a psychic that does general readings not just conception ones. there are tons of fakes but there are also some really legitimate ones. the one i am going to see here in my town is very accurate, gives names, future events being extremely specific for the next 5 years. my uncle went to her and everything he was told happened, to a T. Good luck and remember your life is what you make of it.

who was that one from? don't listen to her :hugs: i have had 15 readings and every single one was wrong, i would stay away from them if i were you :) i regret spending so much money on them and feel like a fool.

How strange that your reading mentioned later in the year/July and you got your BFP yesterday...congratulations!

completely forgot about this!! i cant even remember who it was

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->