Not many pregnancy symptoms help

Bindi002003

Reaction score
Is it normal to have pregnancy symptoms and then the next day not have any I am worried I am 5 weeks

Pregnancy symptoms come and go apart from missed af ive had zero symptoms but baby was happy and bealthy on the screen xx

Ok thank you I can stop worrying now I have slight cramping but I think that's normal

I have had 2 boys and both pregnancies where awful with sick, this time, I am 13 weeks today and apart from a missed period I would not know i was pregnant, nothing

I do have morning sickness but have thrown up yet.is cramps normal in early pregnancy?

I don’t get any symptoms until I’m 6 weeks. Nothing but a missed period and a positive test!
I am a little moodier than usual and do need the loo a bit more often but I’m only 4+6 so I’m not expecting any real symptoms until I’m into the 6th week.
Cramping can be normal in early pregnancy, however if you get any bleeding or the cramps get worse then I would urge you to seek medical advice x

I’m 7 weeks - virtually no symptoms - the ones I do have come and go and are very mild- and I’ve been so worried but this morning we saw the little nugget and a lovely heartbeat :)
I was cramping for the first couple weeks and then when that stopped I’ve had lots of tugging and stretching type pain/aching, but it can be totally normal. It’s all very nerve wracking!

I'm in the same boat as you, only missed AF and some cramping off and on. I've been starting to feel some nausea, but haven't thrown up yet. Fatigue has been setting in the last few days and I guess the only consistent thing I have is sore breasts. I see the doctor tomorrow and will hopefully gain more insight. Currently I am 6w3d.

Ok thanks I have the slight cramps when I am just sitting still. Or after I have done some walking around but no bleeding. Off to see the doctor today to get my first blood test results

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->