Not nauseous but just not hungry

Sophie2015

Reaction score
Anyone else? Absolutely nothing sounds good and I'm having to force myself to eat. I'm 5+5 today. With my 3rd baby I was starving all the time. Is it normal to just be 'meh' about food?

I feel almost the same way except I am hungry more often but the thought of eating anything makes me want to vomit. I still est though and do fine with most foods. I just got a peppermint tea and a ginger tea, I'm hoping that eases all my belly troubles!

I've been all over the place with food. Sometimes I have no appetite and then I go to a restaurant and can wolf down an entire meal. Other times I'm nauseous. I'm just hoping everything is alright with me too, because now I just get cramps and twinges here and there.

I've been all over the place with food. Sometimes I have no appetite and then I go to a restaurant and can wolf down an entire meal. Other times I'm nauseous. I'm just hoping everything is alright with me too, because now I just get cramps and twinges here and there.

I'm not getting cramps or twinges either and THAT also makes me worry the baby isn't growing.

I'm 4 weeks 3 day and nothing keep me full ...and not feel nausea. ..and eating healthy but too much I can eat half of watermelon easily. ....lol

I'm not getting cramps or twinges either and THAT also makes me worry the baby isn't growing.

When do you go to the doctor next? Mine is scheduled for the 1st but they said they won't do an US. Maybe if I tell them about the cramping they will. Fingers crossed for the both of us!

I had the meh food attitude my whole 1st pregnancy. And omg my head was hungry but nothing seemed of interest. I was SO annoyed with myself :haha: I only gained 24 lbs, all except for 4 came off with DD's delivery.

This twin pregnancy I'm making up for lost time. I'm ravenous all the time :pizza:

When do you go to the doctor next? Mine is scheduled for the 1st but they said they won't do an US. Maybe if I tell them about the cramping they will. Fingers crossed for the both of us!

My first ultrasound is next Wednesday. I'll be glad when it's over. My first two pregnancies we thought everything was fine until no heartbeat could be found at the first ultrasound.
My 3rd pregnancy I cramped and she grew like a weed. I think cramping without bleeding is a good thing!! FX'd for us both.

I had the meh food attitude my whole 1st pregnancy. And omg my head was hungry but nothing seemed of interest. I was SO annoyed with myself :haha: I only gained 24 lbs, all except for 4 came off with DD's delivery.

This twin pregnancy I'm making up for lost time. I'm ravenous all the time :pizza:

Yes!! This is me right now. It's had me sooo worried because I was starving with my 3rd pregnancy. I will be so thankful to see a HB next week.

I'm 4 weeks 3 day and nothing keep me full ...and not feel nausea. ..and eating healthy but too much I can eat half of watermelon easily. ....lol

That's funny, the other night my OH gave me a huge plate of pasta salad and I said "what are you doing, I can't eat all that" but before I knew it I wolfed the whole thing down!

This is officially me.
I wake up not hungry at all. Right before noon I start getting lunch ready for SO and kids and it doesn't look or smell good at all. I'm not exactly nauseous but the entire idea of food just turns me off.
I usually have a glass of juice or milk to put something in my tummy.
Today was the same until 2pm when I was all of a sudden ravenous. Baby wanted a dr. Pepper shake and fries XD
So me and LOs had some ice cream :p
Yesterday I started a pot roast in the crockpot for supper. When it just started to smell delicious, my mouth was watering. By the time it was ready in the evening, I wanted nothing to do with it.
The whole house smelled like roast and veggies all night and I was miserable lol.
Pregnancy makes me crazy.

That's just it. I'm not even turned off by food. I just don't want to eat. Literally nothing sounds appetizing. Except right now I'd kill for Captain D's. Lol. Something I NEVER eat.

SO is frying hamburger patties on the stove and my tummy is rolling :sick:
I think the nausea has officially kicked in.

Can you try fruits?
I can usually eat fruit when I don't feel like eating anything else.

I can eat anything. I just don't have an appetite to eat. It's so odd.

Try fruit smoothies, if you are worried about not eating enough. It's what gets me through the first trimester. If I eat, it's always on an impulse and then I get nauseous and regret eating. ugh... If I have a fruit smoothie, I almost never get nauseous and it curbs my hunger for a bit until I can maybe find SOMETHING I can tolerate.

Chiochick- I did the same thing yesterday, cooked for the family (didn't eat it myself) the whole house smelled for hours and I was miserable :( I seriously wanted to cry :cry: damn hormones... LOL

Just make sure you are drinking lots of water. I told one of my friends who has had 8 healthy babies and she said hydration is very important.

Just make sure you are drinking lots of water. I told one of my friends who has had 8 healthy babies and she said hydration is very important.

I'm trying. I feel like I drink all the time but my urine is still super dark so clearly I'm not getting enough.

I have days where I have zero appetite and literally have to force myself to eat. Then I have more normal days where I eat regularly. Never had this issue with my daughter's pregnancy, but like they say, each one is different. I've been more constipated with this pregnancy though so I blame the suppressed appetite on that.

Im the same, although when I do force myself to eventually eat, I feel sick to the core. I can feel the sickness lingering over my head. Im just waiting for it to kick in with full force.

I'm fully turned off all food. I can stomach toast with butter. I'll probably go through a loaf of bread in 2 days :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->