not on the count down to christmas, on the count down until MIL LEAVES!!!

Thanks everyone, glad to know Im not alone. Even sitting here now she is on at me about my hair, saying"hmmm pregnancy really takes all the goodness out of your hair doesnt it" I hate her....oh well 7 more nights!!

The worse thing is we are bloody snowed in together, not like I can go see a friend :(

say "yeah, god i didnt realise it lasted forever" and look at her hair lol

Can't the rest of the Scottish BnB clan dig a rescue tunnel through the snow, run into the house, rescue the OP and run away with her, blowing raspberries at MIL as they retreat?!

Can't the rest of the Scottish BnB clan dig a rescue tunnel through the snow, run into the house, rescue the OP and run away with her, blowing raspberries at MIL as they retreat?!

LOL!

And I'm totally with Rachel C, call her the wrong name and then say 'You're my MIL I'll call you what I want!' haha

Even sitting here now she is on at me about my hair, saying"hmmm pregnancy really takes all the goodness out of your hair doesnt it"

Make a comment about pregnancy taking the goodness out of your hair but then say something pointed about AGE obviously making it worse and look at her hair. You could then politely ask her if she's tried that shampoo/face cream/moisturiser etc advertised for old people! :devil:

I would ask your OH to have a word with her. If she can't be polite and respectful when staying in your home, he should ask her to leave. As for the name, I would tell her if she keeps doing it then you will change it by deed poll!

Start calling everyone by their first two names in front of her so she can hear how ridiculous it sounds. Then in front of someone correct her and say something like 'you do realise her name is just Ruby don't you'...
Hand her a broom next time she mentions the cobwebs and tell her to 'do something useful'...
Why do people do this??!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Seeeeeeee Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you guess that mine just left :blush: :haha:

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Bless you, i'm guessing she's gone either today or tomorrow, hope you still have some hair left!!! lol. Luckily my Mil is ok, its my mother thats the problem!!! lol. Partner cant stand her... Makes it very hard at times when it means we have to see her lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"