Not overly emotional - worried about hormone levels

miraclemomma

Mummy of 1 + pregnant
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I'm 6 weeks pregnant tomorrow with my 2nd baby (1 20mo ds and 2 angels).

In all previous pregnancies I've been really emotional, crying all the time over silly things, but I don't feel like that yet!

I am exhausted, really sore boobs, nauseous and have stretching pains so am not without symptoms, but am worried that because I'm not emotional all the time like previous pregnancies that my hormone levels are low or something!

Please help!

Thank you! X

Sounds like you have lots of good symptoms going on there!! Try not to stress although it's hard. The worst part about first trimester.

I'm sorry to hear about your losses xx much health and happiness to you and your bean!

Don't worry about it. All pregnancies in the same woman can differ greatly. This is my 5th pregnancy but only second child. With my BO/MMC and my daughter besides being tired and on and off rare sore boobs nothing my entire pregnancy. Didn't even believe I was pregnant until 25 week ish.

This pregnancy...nausea, threw up twice even, tired, achy boobs, round ligament pain starting at 10 weeks. Emotional. I'm getting hit a lot differently than I did with my daughter. Doesn't mean either that it's going to be a boy could easily be another girl. Just my body is handling things a lot differently this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->