Not ovulating.. Help

Megs555

Reaction score
My fiancé and i got pregnant with our first in february with twins. Sadly in April we learned i was miscarrying.. I was about 11 weeks when i started to miscarry and when i found out i was miscarrying, but the hearts and growing stopped at 6.5 weeks. It has been the most traumatic and horrible experience that never seems to end.

I had a natural miscarriage, the bleeding started light and got heavy within a few days. after the first week the bleeding and clots were so bad and the pain was so bad i had to goto the hospital. I lost so much blood so quickly while there that i went into shock, blacking out and puking. i almost needed a blood transfusion but i was JUST okay enough not to need it. There was a clot stuck in my cervix so the doc had to open me with speculum and pull the giant clot out which hurt INSANELY..

Now this all happened April 24. I continued to bleed for a few days and then it tapered off to spotting. Now the spotting continued to brown spotting which didnt stop. It took approx a month or so for my HCG levels to go below 5 and all this time I was spotting brown. May comes, june comes, july comes, and I'm still spotting brown with no period, no ovulation.. I went for an ultrasound which showed nothing left inside me.. My doctor puts me on the pill to regulate things and to hopefully stop the spotting.. I finish one pack of the pill in August and get my period from the end of the pill (It also stopped the spotting almost immediately).

BUT.. almost 2 weeks after the end of my period in august i start the awful brown spotting AGAIN... And i haven't ovulated and now my period is due any day.. which i know it wont come.. Im BEYOND frustrated and WANT to try again asap.. I can't find answers and i feel so broken.

Please any advice or similar stories would be SO appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->