Not pleasant but have to ask...........

cs22

Mum and ttc# 2
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
All day i have been feeling like im leaking down 'there' and i have had to wear pads. Its been happening all day. I feel like im constantly leaking. Is this normal?

Is it widdle hun? If it might be your waters call the midwife right now!! What colour is it? xx

Hi, Its not pee. Its clear. Its not a lot but its constant, a tiny bit at a time.

could it just be discharge? or as disgusting as this sounds sweat? any smell?

would def phone maternity and ask their advice, they'll prob want you to go in and get checked out as you are super early. keep your pad on a when my waters went they wanted to have a nosey to see if everything was ok coloured etc.

hope everything is ok!!

xXx

I've had wetter discharge over the past 2 weeks ish so it could just be that, how often are you changing cos of it? xx

Your mw can do a simple test that would put your mind at rest i leaked waters for weeks b4 last time

Ring MW hun,it could be your waters or could well be discharge.
I had it where I had to wear pads daily because I leaked but it wasn't waters x

I recently went to assessment as I always felt wet down there, it wasn't my waters.
M/W there said if the pad is soaked as if someone had poured a glass of water over it, then its your waters, if not, its increased discharge xx

Thanks everyone it may just be discharge its just not nice. and uncomfortable when it happens. Just needed to ask. Ill give it till tomorow if it carries on ill ring MW thank you

If it's different than what you usually xperience I'd get tested to make sure it's not your waters. It's probably not but just in case it is.

although generally yes they say if a pad is soaking then its your waters that is not always the case, do you know what your water levels are like? mine were really low and i barely had even a trickle when my waters went - id ring and check hun x

although generally yes they say if a pad is soaking then its your waters that is not always the case, do you know what your water levels are like? mine were really low and i barely had even a trickle when my waters went - id ring and check hun x

Hi, I dont know what my water levels are. They have never told me.

You can buy pads that change colour when amniotic fluid leaks, Im not sure what theyre called, will see if i can find out xx

You can buy pads that change colour when amniotic fluid leaks, Im not sure what theyre called, will see if i can find out xx

Thanks, never heard of them before. They sound good though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->