Not pregnancy related...My little boy in his bouncer! Link is working now! :-)

natasja32

Mum to 4 boys
Reaction score
I know its not pregnancy related,but i thought i would share my video of Eli in his door bouncer this afternoon. Bless his little heart! He just couldnt stay awake! Sorry the vid is on its side...im obviously not a very good camera man!:dohh:

Here is NEW LINK THAT WORKS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iViW_d-9mA

Sorry but can't see it due to privacy settings :(

Little one is in his bouncer two he is laughing like a mad man ha ha 8 months and crazy :)

Aww boo! I dont know how to add a vid any other way.:shrug:

yayyy its working :) i literally cried with laughter with that one... sooooo cute!!! :)

haha that is absolutely priceless, love it! ps you should keep a hold of that one as im sure you could make a few quid sending it to youve been framed lol Kx

omg so cute and so so funny!! xx beautiful boy x

That is the cutest thing i've ever seen!!! The way he bounces every so often! Its a hard life being a baby :) xx

That is the cutest thing i've ever seen!!! The way he bounces every so often! Its a hard life being a baby :) xx

He does love his bouncer but has never fallen asleep in it. He was so tired he didnt even wake up when i took him out to put him in his cot!:wacko:

Oh my that is so cute! He is adorable :) And I totally agree about You've Been Framed!

Awwww, that was so cute and funny! Called DH over to watch it and he busted up laughing. Thanks for sharing your adorable video!!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->