• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

'NOT PREGNANT' on clear blue digital and POSITIVE with TRADITIONAL hpts

diane60f

Reaction score
i should be right at 14dpo today...AF is due..no sign of her yet.
this morning i took a clear blue digi 50mlu and it said NOT PREGNANT this was with FMU
i was crrrrrrushed needless to say..

hours later, and 3 urinations later...i go to the doctors lab and we get two positive tests all within the three min mark. they were on the fainter side within the 3 mins and about 2 mins after it was a darker pink.

doc ordered a quant and now i'm waiting to hear the numbers. hopefully im right on course. i'm praying my bean didn't implant until later in the cycle and i'm earlier than i calculated

please tell me you've had this happen to you, or of someone else. im dying here.
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I got :bfp: on the monday... definate :bfp: on Tuesday and 'pregnant' on a digital on the Friday. It takes more hormone to produce pregnant on Digital. Wishing you the best of luck. When will you get your results?

the CB digi with conception indictor that i took was 25miu!! and i got 'Pregnant 1-2' at 13dpo. So 50miu is still pretty high to be getting when you're only just at 14dpo!! If the doctors test have come back positive, however faint...it definitely could just be that you implanted late and your levels just arent up enough yet!

Keep us posted on the situation and results from the docs! Im really optimistic about you diane...keep your chin up girl..you've had too many positive tests to be wrong!!!xxx

I bought a twin pack the first one neg, took the other 2 hours after and it was possitive, just to be on safe side i bought yet another test and that came up :bfp: straight away. Never used the digital so don't know about that test.

I must have been dreaming about you last night

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/145405-had-dream-last-night.html

I got :bfp: on the monday... definate :bfp: on Tuesday and 'pregnant' on a digital on the Friday. It takes more hormone to produce pregnant on Digital. Wishing you the best of luck. When will you get your results?

did you get 'not pregnant' before getting your 'pregnant' result on the digi?

congrats to you, darlin!!!

the CB digi with conception indictor that i took was 25miu!! and i got 'Pregnant 1-2' at 13dpo. So 50miu is still pretty high to be getting when you're only just at 14dpo!! If the doctors test have come back positive, however faint...it definitely could just be that you implanted late and your levels just arent up enough yet!

Keep us posted on the situation and results from the docs! Im really optimistic about you diane...keep your chin up girl..you've had too many positive tests to be wrong!!!xxx

reading your post..i was able to exhale. thanks twiggy. :hugs:
i was afraid that at 14dpo that i should have a HCG level highr than 50miu.
i just dont understand...today is the day of my expected period and a test of 50miu doesn't pick up the preggers hormone?

I'm wondering now if the lines on the tests are getting lighter..i'm afraid of this ending horribly. *sigh*
my mind in going into the danger zone..i want to crawl in bed ad not get out until i hear the answers.
:nope::nope::nope::nope:

i want to run off with the saying 'a line is a line' and just be happy..but i'm afraid to let myself be happy. do you know what i'm sayin?

trying to stay positive,
Diane

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"