not ready to tell everyone

shocker

Reaction score
Ok so im not ready to start telling people, told the father and doctor and thats all for now.Im going to wait til possibly 12th week, the thing is, how do i hide this?Im afraid my friends will be suspicious if i dont drink while im out with them and my mum will know straightaway if i dont go out with my friends. So im thinking i could drink non alcoholic beer because it looks the same? Is this ok? If not does anyone have any ideas for what to say to get out of this? They'll know straight off otherwise because ive quit smoking aswell, thanks everyone!

Well, I don't think you need an excuse to stop smoking? :) Maybe you can just be on a health-spree in the run up to Christmas - or need to drive home, or have some new hobby that means you need to get up in the morning ;)

Good luck :)

you are on antibiotics for cystitis! no one will want to talk about that and they will leave you alone!! and its a severe case of ongoing cystitis!!

I was a big one for going out etc. I told my closest friend - the one most likely to notice that i was drinking but other than that i have been pottering around with a glass of wine and making excuses that i had to get up early for work or needed to drive the next day and generally having a health kick...there's a whole host of good excuses. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->