Not really sure where this belongs but does anyone know how to read a man's mind?!

Lettuce

Getting better at this...
Reaction score
Hi all, seems like ages since I was in here but I wasn't sure where to put this, bare with me!
I have a 23 month old girl and I always wanted a 2.5-3.5 age gap, DH always wanted a 4 year gap. Anyway, we had a conversation a few months ago about when we would have more and he said not for a few years. I was a little cross and said we had to agree, but he said we couldn't afford it. I think he's being daft, we can afford it and I don't think it's worth waiting 2/3 more years til we ttc just cos of a lack of holidays! :haha: anyway, that was all forgotten about.
We use the billings method of contraception, ie tracking and using body signs to note when I'm ovulating so we either avoid sex then or use protection for the final bit :haha: (yes, I know you can get pregnant from pre-cum but he knows that too, and is fine with it)
The point is (sorry, so long!) that normally he asks if it's a good (non fertile) time during foreplay, but the last 3/4 times he hasn't asked, I never tell him, he always asks. (not cos I'm trying to trick him, just cos he always asks!)
I'm not sure what to make of it. So after today, which was kinda a fertile time, he didn't ask and I forgot, I guess I'm kinda in the tww... :shrug:

Well I would take it as if he doesn't ask he can't be that bothered. By DH was so good at using protection sometimes too good lol. When your like please forget lol. So he doesn't want a baby he uses protection. He knows what can happen so he really can't be that bothered. But that just my opinion Hun xx

i have to agree too if he was that bothered he would have asked! x

Thanks girls, its not like it was spur if the moment either time, we have condoms sitting there. Haha. Maybe he doesn't want to try but just let it happen. I'm not sure whether to talk to him or not.

This is just what happened shortly prior to me concieving. He knew he had to use something if he didnt want a baby, he did sort of agree to ntnp when i talked to him about it..
Sounds like ur oh is already there really, if u are just avoiding fertile times he knows theres always chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->