Not sleeping

msmissa

Mommy of 1 & expecting
Reaction score
Anyone else put their LO's to bed kind of early, then stay up doing other things rather than catching up on lost sleep?

I usually put Aiden to bed between 8 and 9, then stay up to talk to my hubby around 11. And usually don't actually fall asleep til around 1 or 2 am :blush: No wonder I'm always tired :haha:

Guilty! I'm sitting here at 11:37PM reading BnB and TV Without Pity when every morning I'm like "I'm soooo tired! I should go to bed at 10pm." I still need to shower too. :(

I'll be a good girl and go now. Maybe.

Every night! :) Put LO to bed between 9-10 and I stay up at least til 11, sometimes later. part of the reason is to have some "me" time, so I'd say it's more important than sleep most nights...plus I can't get to sleep before 11 ever. So if I stay up too late and am tired the next day, i try to grab a nap with LO...not always possible and yes, I do get too tired and cranky sometimes, but I still stay up! :haha: Sometimes it's nice to spend that time with DH too :)

Jess goes to bed at 6 we have dinner and I feed her in her room at 8 so we get a few hours to ourselves

LO goes to bed at 6.30, I used to go to bed early but now he sleeps through it can be 11-12 before I go. Silly really as now im lying in bed willing LO to just have 1 more hours sleep. Ah well, up we get!

yep, put lucas to bed at 7, say i'll have an early night myself but i have to cook dinner, tidy up, spend time with hubby... then there's always something to watch on tv... or facebook... or bnb... or read a book. it's pretty much the only time of day i get to myself and i enjoy it :)

I put henry to bed between 8.30 and 9.30 then stay up till 11, then shattered in the morning!

Guilty! I'm sitting here at 11:37PM reading BnB and TV Without Pity when every morning I'm like "I'm soooo tired! I should go to bed at 10pm." I still need to shower too. :(

I'll be a good girl and go now. Maybe.

I love that website!

Ava goes to bed at 8 and I am normally up till at least midnight, if OH is working night and I wait up for him I don't get into bed until 2ish. Ooops.

Oh yeah, I do it every night. I stay up til about 1am, knowing full well that Holly will wake for a night feed at about 4am, and will wake for the day at 7am. I'll never learn...

Seems like we all enjoy that little piece of "me" time we get. Glad I'm not the only crazy momma out there lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->