Not spotting but...

Sophie2015

Reaction score
CM smells like blood. It's clear though. Anyone else do this? I did this with both my mmc and am afraid it's gonna happen again.

I have this actually. I always get it before my AF. I had it at around 4 weeks when AF would have been due... and I have it now at 7-8 weeks.... probably second AF would have been due soon.

I don't remember if I had it with my DD, but I did have some spotting at 4 weeks and 9 weeks with her. Not much help... but I'm assuming it can be normal xxx

Oh thank you for answering!! I'm 5+5 today. So worried I'm gonna have another mmc

It's understandable that you're worried and that every symptom you had with your mmc would scare you this time around, but it may just be a normal pregnancy symptom. Will you get an early scan because of your previous mmc? I am very lucky to have never experienced a loss, but I am a REALLY anxious person and I find an early scan helps to get me through first trimester. I paid last time and am paying for one next week to put my mind at ease xxxxxxx

It's understandable that you're worried and that every symptom you had with your mmc would scare you this time around, but it may just be a normal pregnancy symptom. Will you get an early scan because of your previous mmc? I am very lucky to have never experienced a loss, but I am a REALLY anxious person and I find an early scan
helps to get me through first trimester. I paid last time and am paying for one next week to put my mind at ease xxxxxxx

Yes my RE is scanning me Monday. I'll be 6+3 then. I never had a good ultrasound with either of my other 2 so hoping this scan is good.

I have everything crossed for you that this is your rainbow baby!! Good luck xxxx

I hope you get a good scan on Monday and hear that little heartbeat! It'll be the best sound you ever hear in your life :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->