Not Sure...advice please!

disney848

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I could really use some advice...

I've been on the pill regularly for the past 4 years and my period is ALWAYS on time.

But, I've been spotting (pinkish tan mucus:dohh:) since late afternoon on 5/29.

I'm thinking this is implantation bleeding. Especially since 5/29 is exactly 9 days after ovulation and 7 days before I'm supposed to start my period.

Have any of you gotten pregnant while on the pill?

Anyone have a similar experience?

Also, I took an at home test on 5/29 but it was negative.

Hi disney. My sister conceived my nephew whilst on the pill. Was after a night of tequila. :) I think it is possible. Is it what you want?

Hi disney. My sister conceived my nephew whilst on the pill. Was after a night of tequila. :) I think it is possible. Is it what you want?

Thank so much for responding! We definitely want a baby but we wanted to wait until next year. But we will be happy either way! I've been doing some online research :coffee: and I plan to take another test on Saturday.

You may just be a little early to test. Keep me posted. :) good luck with the rest of the tww.

I know certain things can interfere with the pill. Antibiotics? Upset stomach? Medications etc. I've heard of people getting pregnant on the pill before, so its not completely disproven.

I didn't get pregnant on the pill but i did manage to get pregnant within weeks of stopping it with my DS.

Fingers crossed you get the result you're wanting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->