Not sure if 11 or 12 dpo UPDATE PAGE 3

Kelskiii

Reaction score
I have been using internet cheapies & tried clear blue digital yesterday morning ... all negative.

I think I am 12dpo but I could be 11dpo (first cycle after miscarriage)

I have taken 2 tests both in the afternoon accu news from home bargains. I have never used these before so not sure of the accuracy.

I had a faint positive within a minute & a very very faint positive within a minute about half an hour later.

What do you think? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3070.jpg
    IMG_3070.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 93
I definitely see it! Your line even looks darker than my faint line on a first response. I am 12 dpo today and tested on 10/11 dpo.

::dust:

I'm most likely going to get my period any time now but it definitely looks promising for you!!

If it's pink and showed up within the time limit I wold say bfp!

Congrats btw :) I forgot to say it in my last post.

Kiwiberry thanks I'm really hoping it is a bfp im going to buy a first response after I finish work to do in the morning.

I've just seen your test & I can definitely see a line! Fingers crossed for us both x

Thanks Sarah it was definitely pink & showed up very quickly. Just hard to believe after all the negatives yesterday x

I had negative blue dyes yesterday too. I'm holding out with my last First Response not sure when I should take it lol.

I believe there's no questioning your tests though sweetie, I definitely see it!!!

What dpo are you? I had a positive first response with my daughter at 12dpo & the baby I had a miscarriage with was positive at 10dpo. The lines got darker every few days.

I'm struggling to believe my positive as we couldn't dtd over ovulation just two days before. When I've been pregnancy previsouly we have dtd all over ovulation before and after x

Congrats, that's a bfp!! That's a great line for 11/12 dpo! Mine were much fainter than that on FRER at that point, so much so I didn't notice them until they were dry! I didn't see a good line in the time period until I think it was 15 dpo?

You also could have totally caught it this month even if it was two days before you ovulated because sperm can last up to 5 to 7 days. I mean there's even a thing called early ovulation where you can ovulate right after your period. So I would definitely say you are pregnant!!! If you weren't those are false positives which is highly unlikely especially considering you can see it.

Thanks Lenorajoy & kiwiberry I've taken the early response & the line is very dark. When pregnant with my daughter at dpo12 I could barely see a line on the morning urine. This was taken tonight after so much water.

Period should be due Thursday / Friday. Happy / scared after our recent miscarriage in February but going to try and stay positive x

Attachments

• IMG_3075.jpg
    IMG_3075.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 62
Thanks Lenorajoy & kiwiberry I've taken the early response & the line is very dark. When pregnant with my daughter at dpo12 I could barely see a line on the morning urine. This was taken tonight after so much water.

Period should be due Thursday / Friday. Happy / scared after our recent miscarriage in February but going to try and stay positive x

Great line, congrats Mama, that is definitely positive. I don't think you'll be having AF for another 9+ months hun :).

Congratulations ������

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->