Not sure if 4 days late or 26 days late. Help? please?

beanlittle

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was wondering what you thought about this situation. I'm kinda confused...

So, I am a spot-on 28 day cycle gal, I also am always on my period for 6-8 days and its usually really strong. But last month was weird as heck. I had it a week early and it was bleeding brown from the start, slow flow, and it was only for 3 days. I was really disappointed because the night before I had had a dream about a beautiful baby boy

On the day that my period WAS due, I got one or two drops of light pink on my tp. That was it.

Now this month has been HARD. I have been a hormonal mess for sure, whether or not I'm preggers. My symptoms started with severe Anxiety and mood swings that caused me and my Fiance to have huge fights for no reason. During one rant I was having he took me in his arms and straight up asked "are you pregnant?". I decided to take a test just in case my bleeding had been Implantation bleeding-- :bfn:

So after that I decided I'd just wait it out. I hate seeing BFNs.

As the month progressed I started feeling REALLY bloated and got Acne. I figured I might be stressed out or something. Then a few weeks ago I started getting really bad back aches from my lower back to tail bone. So bad that I cried several nights in a row. Every time a new symptom arose I figured "I'm definitely pregnant" but then as time went by I started to be uncertain again. As AF got nearer I started to notice my cm had become creamy white and I was abnormally wet. Again I felt hopeful

Then on the day I expected my period I took a test (4 days ago) and got another :bfn:

I felt so stupid.

Now I'm waiting another week in case last months earliness had done some strange thing to my cycle. None the less Mrs 28 days is now at 32. This is the longest I've ever gone without AF.

The day after my expected period I woke up with severe nausea and really really sore bbs. I also noticed that my stomach (right where my lower abs used to be) is really getting kinda pudgy. I kinda figured I'd gained some lbs because I've been a pig lately. Eating all kinds of high cal junk food.
Then I weighed myself and guess what
I LOST 5 POUNDS.

I am so confused.

I'm going to try and wait and test on the 27th-- but what do you girls think could be going on? I am quite honestly confused, tired, feeling horrid, and just want AF to come. Could I be pregnant? Could I be one of those women who just does not get positive HPTs? Might I be a lot more pregnant than I thought?
Should I go to urgent care and ask for a blood test?
Or am I just crazy and need to take a chill pill and wait more?

Id go to the doctors Hun, I was the same I knew I was pregnant morning sickness, bloating missed period etc and took 5 tests all BFN and it took me to collapsing at work and rushed to hospital, my blood pressure was low and is been in contact with slap cheak, they asked If I could be pregnant and I had told then what was going on. They took me down for a scan and there my little DD was blipping away I was 6 and a half weeks gone and when I go home I took my last test since I knew I was pregnant and peed on the stick, BFN that pregnancy wouldn't pick up on any hpts

Sounds like your hormones might be acting up beanlittle. Mayhaps things will settle down for you this cycle :hugs: .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->