Not sure if I am pregnant?

SunshinyDays

Reaction score
So, on October 16th I had unprotected sex. Very stupid, I know. He said he did not cum at all during that night. But even knowing that, of course I felt paranoid after. The week my period was supposed to come, I had complications with a bad rash and was prescribed Prednisone for 5 days which just so happened to be prescribed during my "expected period week." My period usually comes on the 10-12th, no exact date, just within a certain range. But this time, my "period" if you would even call it that, came 5 days earlier, and was super heavy for one day, then actually pracitcally stopped after that day. That day it came, I had a throbbing headache and the blood was very heavy, with many clots, whenever I wiped the tissue was almost drenched with what seemed like fresh, red blood. The next day, there was still clots and more blood than just spotting than wiped, but it went away. I am not sure if that was IB, or if my period was affected by the Prednisone (I've heard this medication could affect cycles)? I waited 2 weeks after that odd bleeding happened, and took a First Response home pregnancy test (one orginal one and a digital one to confirm), and they both came out negative. I am super confused as to what is happening? I mean I know the tests came out negative, but I am still very confused and worried.

Your period could just be mucked around by the medication. Doesn't sound like you are pregnant, but definitely go to the Dr to get checked though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->