Not sure if I should trust this...

xlouloux

LTTC & 1 Furbaby
Reaction score
Would you? I've been getting faint lines all day, this was with afternoon pee. AF either late or due in 2 days. Only symptom so far is light cramping and EWCM. Can't get a FRER till tomorrow. Definitely don't want to get my hopes up...:cry:

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 43
  • 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 39
Hmm...dip one in water and see if it comes up with an indent...

I'd say that's a bfp. I have those tests and that's what my positive looks like but it's super strong on a frer.

Did it come up straight away? The test looks like it's in the process of drying when it goes that funny foggy texture. If this wasn't taken within the time limit, then I'd be wary about believing the line. Hope it's a true BFP and you get a lovely BFP on that FRER!

Really hope its a true bfp, I just got a dark pink line on ICS then the next two stark white:( it really got my hopes up but I'm really hoping yours continues to darken. Good luck xx

It was in the time limit, within the first 3 mins. My tests this morning are BFN :dohh: Hopefully I'll be able to get a better test later today :thumbup:

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 63
I see something on both those test from this morning. Fingers crossed for you!

I see something on both of the ones from this am too :)

I can see something on all of your tests

Well I did 4 this morning and they all look BFN to me:nope: Surely if I was pg I would of had a proper line by now. My temp was up this morning, I'm CD35. My LP is only 12 days and the last time we BD was CD17 so OH's swimmers would have to last a veryyyy long time if I was!:wacko:

Attachments

• 20151118_080129.jpg
    20151118_080129.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 43
I don't know if its my tablet but I do see something faint still! This is what happened to me, I thought I might of o early this cycle then when I got that glaring pink pos on ICS I got my hopes up but 5 since all neg, the 3 I did before the pos were faint lines too. I just can't trust them personally. They do take a long time to show lines so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

Thank you, with all the cramps I'm having today I'm not holding out much hope. Trying to avoid buying anymore tests until I'm a week late but I think AF will show tomorrow. The worst part is not telling OH because it wouldn't be the first time I've told him only to have AF show up a day later.

I'm completely feeling you on that one, I don't tell dh anymore cause there's been too many times when I've got a line then AF showed a few days late, as well as the chemicals I've had a few fake lines on ICS that got my hopes up then when I did a proper test, nothing:( the cramps might not mean af only though as with each pregnancy I've had cramping early on so it can be good! Xx

I see something very faint on all your tests. I don't blame you for not getting your hopes up but my first symptom was cramping and feeling like AF was on her way. I still feel that way at 14 DPO and I got my first BFP at 9 DPO. So don't give up yet!

So still no AF or clear BFP. I was sure AF was going to start yesterday due to the really bad cramps but all I had all day was EWCM. Cramps again today, the biggest sign of AF for me is extremely sore nipples which I'm afraid started yesterday so I am 99% sure I'm out now. If nothing by Monday I'll phone the docs.

AF finally arrived on cd38! Armed with ov tests and my bbt this month. Even managed to save a few ICs and have some preseed left so I'm all set :thumbup:

Wishing you so much luck for this next cycle xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"