Not sure if I'm pregnant....

Sparkysgirl82

Reaction score
So hubby and I have been 'unofficially' ttc for about 3 years.... but we haven't charted or anything like that. My doctor believes that it is my weight (I am 160kgs :( ) that is preventing me from falling pregnant.

However the last week I've had the following symptoms
* Dull ongoing ache with random cramps
* Lower back pain that coincides with the aches
* Tiredness
* Weird random moments where I feel sick, but then it passes within a few minutes-30mins

I never normally get any period pain or discomfort, so it is quite a strange feeling. My hubby is convinced that I am pregnant and that itself is strange cos any other time he is like 'nah....'

My last period started sept 12th and so I am not due until the weekend.... so a home preg test I did 3 days ago was neg... but its still quite early.

A bit strange for me to feel this... I am not sure if it is wishful thinking or gut instinct... what do you guys think?

Aww hun i dont know but i will keep everything crossed for you, dont worry about getting the neg, i got negs until i was 19 DPO, its was quite a few days passed when i was due on before i got a BFP.

You could got to the docs for a blood test or invest in a really good early test and do it first thing in the morning in a couple of days.

Good luck hun, keep us posted xxxxxx

Hey darling

I just replied back to your thread on my thread (if that makes sense). Try and hold out until the weekend and then you will get a more accurate result. I know that it is hard and your symptoms are sounding good.

I will have my fingers crossed for you x

I hpe you are pregnancy gave me the false idea that my period was coming and it didnt. So do a test and see how it comes out. fingers crossed for you.

Best thing to do is wait a few days and take another test. Good luck!

Yeah thanks guys... I planned to do one on sunday and another Wed and Sunday of next week if still no witch arriving...

It is sooo hard cos I've been trying to lose weight and I have to stop the progrm I'm on if I am preg... I'd lost 7 kgs... but this week I'd gained half a kg.

HMmmmm Will just have to wait and see

My fingers will be crossed for you. It's common to get a + after youre period is due. What test have you used? I would buy an internet cheapy or dolllar store brand. They are real sensitive. If you are pregnant youre levels can be low or high and still have a healthy pregnancy.

Here is a link with levels
https://www.conceivingconcepts.com/learning/articles/hcg_ranges.html

another site says
https://www.bobrow.net/kimberly/birth/hcglevels.html

Good Luck!! I hope you get your BFP :)

test again in a few days good luck hun hope you get your bfp:hug:

Fingers crossed for you that you get a BFP!!!
You do have some of the symtons,nausea is usually an early indicator.
Are you feeling more tired than normal?
Though as you say it is early,test again at weekend and again few days later if needed.

Best of luck to you both!

Not sure sweety, The only way your going to know is by doing a test.
When I fell pregnant I just knew I was,gut instinct.
The symptoms you've said could also be a sign of your period coming but fingers crossed it will stay away for you :)
If your not pregnant this month, The good luck for the following ones :) and enjoy trying!!;)
X

being totally honest and knowing how hard it is to wait id still say wait - ive had two chemical miscarriages - ie two positive tests that i did before my period was due and then my period came and its really tough when that happens as it gives u so many emotions, this happens to loads of women and id say wait til ur due as then baby has implanted which can be a tricky bit! just my advice (id prob still test early again if i was desperate! lol but try and wait! fingers crossed hun

I wish I had advice but I don't so I just wanted to say Good Luck!!

Ok, so I am pretty sure I have just got my period... :(

Am somewhat let down, but I knew the timing was relly bad so I am good with it... Back to the WTT/TTC forum for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->