• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Not sure if ovulation happened after Chemical.

B4bee

Reaction score
Hey guys.
Last cycle I ovulated cd18 and I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks.
This cycle I am also tracking Bbt, but I am not sure if I ovulated.
OPK test wasn't as dark as last month but I considered one dark enough to register as ovulation occurred cd 21, but bbt chart seems like ovulation was cd18. What do you guys think? How does my chart looks like? Could I get a BFP soon?:shrug:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-29-11-33-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-29-11-33-52.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 11
I'm new to charting myself so I can't offer too much hp but my understanding is that you need three days of high temps to confirm ovulation. Looks like we need a couple more days of data to better interpret your charts. If you did Ovulate on either of those dates you have well timed sex so you should have the standard 20% chance of conception.

Hey guys.
Last cycle I ovulated cd18 and I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks.
This cycle I am also tracking Bbt, but I am not sure if I ovulated.
OPK test wasn't as dark as last month but I considered one dark enough to register as ovulation occurred cd 21, but bbt chart seems like ovulation was cd18. What do you guys think? How does my chart looks like? Could I get a BFP soon?:shrug:

I am confused. To me looks like opk failed this month. Maybe next month I should try the digital type. Anyways, I updated the pic of my chart with more data.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-31-15-15-20.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-31-15-15-20.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 9
I'm new to charting myself so I can't offer too much hp but my understanding is that you need three days of high temps to confirm ovulation. Looks like we need a couple more days of data to better interpret your charts. If you did Ovulate on either of those dates you have well timed sex so you should have the standard 20% chance of conception.

Thanks for answering 2ducks, it is my first cycle tracking BBT and I have no clue if I am doing right. I usually just take OPKs. :dohh:

Thanks for answering 2ducks, it is my first cycle tracking BBT and I have no clue if I am doing right. I usually just take OPKs. :dohh:

Do you do it every morning at the same time? Orally or vaginally?
In theory your OPKs should closely match your temps and your CM changes. Your temps do now look like they have confirmed O but lookin at your chart as a whole your temps go up and down a lot (much like mine which is why I don't temp anymore)

Yay, you got your cross hairs! BTW I am also new to tempting and charting, this is also my first cycle but I have done tons of research and looked a hundred of charts in the FF gallery to help me better understand.

Most women ovulate 12-36 hours after a positive OPK but some can O up to 72 hours after, looks like your chart is adding up since your positive OPK was 2 days before FF has your O date. You also have had lots of sex so you probably hit your fertile window regardless.

I highly recommend that you look at the chart gallery on FF, I think it will help you a lot!

No prob!:thumbup:

It was my first month bbt. I wasn't doing same time, I was taking orally temperature BUT with a fever thermometer. I know I was dummy. I am waiting for my new thermometer and reading a book about bbt.

Thanks for your reply

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"