Not sure if this is a positive! please look!thanks

lovelyladyy

Reaction score
I'm back...so I went into the bathroom to clean up and I began to throw away the tests I've taken (of course I had to look at them all again lol)....& to my giant surprise the FRER had a pink line!(shown below )...it was such a surprise because I have take many many FRER tests and I have never even gotten so much as an evap line..always stark whit...this is not even an indention it's literally pink ...in person...you can even see the darkness of the color of the line at the top and bottom of it...now the line gets lighter in the middle but it's definitely a whole line..

I know I know don't read after alotted time but I got a faint positive on a dollar store brand yesterday within the alotted time...what do you all think?!! I mean aren't evaporation lines colorless??? OH THE TOP IS THE ORIGINAL PIC THE BOTTOM HAS A FILTER...oh and I took the test at 8:30ish pm this pic was taken at 10..thanks guys!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 29
Hmm tests removed from the casing are invalid so hard to tell

There does look like something, but it would be hard to say for sure. Are you going to test again in morning? :D Good luck!

ok everybody I just tested it's 7am and I THINK I see a line that's how light it is but I hope I do I'm going to keep checking it today to see if it gets any darker..I'm one day late ...thanks guys

Good luck, hope it's your bfp :)

this is the test I took this morning at 7, I don't really see the line on the pic but it's there in person ...now it's 2 he's later and the line is more noticeable without squinting my eyes out..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 33
I see the line there as well!!

thanks for your opinion ..I took that pic before 10 minutes but I can't really see color cause it's soooo light...do you know of there's a way ican distinguish my line from a evaporation line ?

If you post the original pic I can try to pull out the colour and that should help determine if it's real!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->