Not sure I'm meant to be here! - BFN!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Serene123, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

I'm in the 2ww but I'm not TTC.. Symptom spotting to death! Going to go MAD!

2. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

what symptoms do you have so far? xx

3. pennypoptart

pennypoptart Stick little bean please!

Did things go wrong with your contraception this month... or are you 'not trying, not preventing'... sorry, i'm a bit confused?!

4. Tasha

Tasha 4kids+2angels+16mc

Toria you do belong here hun, you need support like the other people here :hugs:

5. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

We're not trying but we.. well I don't like to call it a mistake :dohh: but that's what it was.

Headaches, tiredness, heaving when I brush my teeth, nausia (could be travel sickness though) lots of watery CM, we had sex last night and it felt like something was stopping things, don't know if that was because I'm tense though, peeing alot!

6. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

well they could all be pregnancy symptoms to be honest! im guessing they are all things that do not normally happen? xx

7. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

Definately don't usually happen! Or I've not noticed them before I guess. I feel alot like I did when I fell PG with Caitlyn though. Getting quite excited now :dohh:

8. pennypoptart

pennypoptart Stick little bean please!

Ahhhhh... a lot of symptoms! When are you due your AF? How would you feel if you get your BFP?

I hate the fact that AF symptoms are so like :bfp: symptoms... could they not just have made them different so that us poor ladies knew?! Really, how selfish. The body must have been invented by a man!

9. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

sounds like you could well be, how far into 2ww are you? when will you test? xx

10. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

I'm on CD22 of a 30 day cycle! (Took me a while to work that out!) Ovulated on the 5th according to the internet, but BD (or is it BD'd?) on the 3rd. I'm going to try and wait untill I'm a week late (while to go yet,) but I'm not sure I'll be able to. Got my BFP a 3 weeks and 5 days when PG with Caitlyn. Only symptom I don't have now that I had with her is the Linea Nigra line. If that pops up I'll be sure I am!!

I've spoke to Rich and he said "stop being ridiculous" and I said "but what if I am??" He said we'll cope so I'm quite happy with things if I am. I'll be scared as it isn't planned and we're meant to be saving for a mortgage, but I guess renting won't kill us! Will be a little concerned because I'm still BF too, whilst she doesn't necessarily need it for food now, she uses it for comfort alot! Que sara, sara. Whatever will be, will be!

11. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

i really hope you get the result that you want, if you bd on 3rd and ovulated on 5th then the dates could = a bfp, would def not be impossible!! fx xx

12. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

Feels good to get it all out :rofl:

Thank you girls x

13. Pyrrhic

Pyrrhic Well-Known Member

Im in the same boat as Toria. Don't know if I should post, but am in the 2WW. Brown spotting today on 8 DPO.

14. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

I had brown spotting at 6 days.. too soon for implantation! No idea what it was. Was pink first though..

15. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

of course you should post, the more symptom spotters the better! on a more serious note though, could be implantation bleeding? xx

16. lessthanthree

lessthanthree Member

good luck Toria x

17. ttcgirl

ttcgirl Member

anyone is welcome here at any point!

18. sam#3

sam#3 Lactivist & Intactivist

ooOOOoo i just sneaked in to say good luck nic and toria!!! xxxxxxxx

19. maddiwatts19

maddiwatts19 Guest

good luck toria and rafwife :D xxx

20. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

I feel SO sick this morning. Blergh! Might be all the chocolate over the past few days though.....