• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Not sure I'm meant to be here! - BFN!

S

Serene123

I'm in the 2ww but I'm not TTC.. Symptom spotting to death! Going to go MAD!

what symptoms do you have so far? xx

Did things go wrong with your contraception this month... or are you 'not trying, not preventing'... sorry, i'm a bit confused?!

Toria you do belong here hun, you need support like the other people here :hugs:

We're not trying but we.. well I don't like to call it a mistake :dohh: but that's what it was.

Headaches, tiredness, heaving when I brush my teeth, nausia (could be travel sickness though) lots of watery CM, we had sex last night and it felt like something was stopping things, don't know if that was because I'm tense though, peeing alot!

well they could all be pregnancy symptoms to be honest! im guessing they are all things that do not normally happen? xx

well they could all be pregnancy symptoms to be honest! im guessing they are all things that do not normally happen? xx

Definately don't usually happen! Or I've not noticed them before I guess. I feel alot like I did when I fell PG with Caitlyn though. Getting quite excited now :dohh:

Ahhhhh... a lot of symptoms! When are you due your AF? How would you feel if you get your BFP?

I hate the fact that AF symptoms are so like :bfp: symptoms... could they not just have made them different so that us poor ladies knew?! Really, how selfish. The body must have been invented by a man!

sounds like you could well be, how far into 2ww are you? when will you test? xx

I'm on CD22 of a 30 day cycle! (Took me a while to work that out!) Ovulated on the 5th according to the internet, but BD (or is it BD'd?) on the 3rd. I'm going to try and wait untill I'm a week late (while to go yet,) but I'm not sure I'll be able to. Got my BFP a 3 weeks and 5 days when PG with Caitlyn. Only symptom I don't have now that I had with her is the Linea Nigra line. If that pops up I'll be sure I am!!

I've spoke to Rich and he said "stop being ridiculous" and I said "but what if I am??" He said we'll cope so I'm quite happy with things if I am. I'll be scared as it isn't planned and we're meant to be saving for a mortgage, but I guess renting won't kill us! Will be a little concerned because I'm still BF too, whilst she doesn't necessarily need it for food now, she uses it for comfort alot! Que sara, sara. Whatever will be, will be!

i really hope you get the result that you want, if you bd on 3rd and ovulated on 5th then the dates could = a bfp, would def not be impossible!! fx xx

Im in the same boat as Toria. Don't know if I should post, but am in the 2WW. Brown spotting today on 8 DPO.

I had brown spotting at 6 days.. too soon for implantation! No idea what it was. Was pink first though..

of course you should post, the more symptom spotters the better! on a more serious note though, could be implantation bleeding? xx

ooOOOoo i just sneaked in to say good luck nic and toria!!! xxxxxxxx

I feel SO sick this morning. Blergh! Might be all the chocolate over the past few days though.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"