Not sure I'm meant to be here! - BFN!

Sorry to be controversial - but I think you should wait.

11 dpo might not be soon enough for a test to show BFP. Hold out till at least when AF is due if you can (I didn't and got BFN and it was awful, would much rather have just seen AF turn up - which she hasn't yet).

x

How do people do this over and over again? I'm going MAD. Now I'm convinced I only have symptoms because I've got it in my head that I am........... :dohh:

Well you dont get a linea nigra thing for nothing :rofl: x

It miiiiiiight have still been there.... Not 100% sure it wasn't.. Seems darker today too, but again, could be imagination..

Pretty sure I'm not PG.
Pains are gone.
Still feel a little pukey.
Boobs are sensitive when Caitlyn feeds but that's the only time they are.
I'm not tired.
I've got a headache but I didn't sleep well.
Peeing a lot still but that could be something else too.

The line is bugging me though. It's in EXACTLY the same place it was with Caitlyn so maybe I've not noticed it was still there untill now...

maybe the symptoms and line are getting stronger because your symptom spotting.. like maybe if you werent thinking about it, you wouldnt notice that it was there.. :hugs:

Only time will tell I guess.... I'll stand by my previous comment... hold out for a while and then test.... wondering either way now won't change the result (repeats this to herself several times to try and convince herself let alone someone else!)

Puked up my dinner :dohh:

Not eating or sleeping properly though, so it's probably from worry.

hope it turns out like you want :hugs:

Just feel down. Sick. Tired. Depressed. Fed up!

Want to know now either way.

Puked up my dinner :dohh:

Not eating or sleeping properly though, so it's probably from worry.

:( poor you! yea probably hun.. and i know it sounds easy, but try not to stress too much, cos that could end up making AF late and making things worse :hugs:
hope your feeling better soon lovely xx

I thought you wanted to save for a house??? Renting (here anyways) is just as expensive if not MORE then buying a house.... And havinga house is a much better and wiser investment for your money....

But good luck with whatever you decide.

well not everyone can afford a house can they.... doesnt really need to be pointed out in a thread about symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->