Not sure on this brand

Bella1185

Reaction score
Have a(nother) gap month in the pill because the pharmacy was out of the one I use, so trying to prevent this month!

This is first response ovulation test. Have never used this brand (have used many others so am familiar with how dark those lines get) and am curious about this.

Two days ago I had bad cramping, and left line almost as dark as right line. Very close in color.
Yesterday no cramping, and left line very faint, when was assuming it’d be darker
Today ... photo below

:shrug:

Attachments

• 73B74283-EF31-48BE-B2AC-AF0CBB02A309.jpg
    73B74283-EF31-48BE-B2AC-AF0CBB02A309.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 7
The pic is today's test? It looks positive to me.

Yes that was that days test! Somehow I got two positives two days apart? Who knows! Went negative the next day!

Thanks for your reply!

The instructions usually say to stop testing once you get a positive because you can get more than one positive which gets confusing. It could also be that your body was gearing up to ovulate but failed and had another go. That happens to me because I am BFing which messes with my cycles. My second positive OPK is usually much darker so I know to count it when it gets super dark.

Yes! That has always confused me too, like how do I know to stop when I can’t even tell if it’s positive?? My friend is bf her little one and her opks are all over the place as well!

I just use the super cheap ones and test loads, lol.

I just use the super cheap ones and test loads, lol.

Yes same!!!! Sometimes twice a day :haha: but this was my first time with the frer - and can’t say I’ll be using them again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->