Not Sure... (tmi Alert)

Strawberry85

Reaction score
I had alot of symptoms like feeling sicky and heartburn, also cramping and sore nipples (not for last cpl days tho...) tired and running to loo more.

But last cpl days I have had pinky streaky blood cm/d'charge and im due on today mon night tues morning I had browny bloody d'charge and cramping feeling much wetter then normal it was creamy light brown on my towel yesterday. Wiped a cpl times today swore blind :witch: here but no need for a towel today and hardly anything.. get creamy pinky cm now after loo if i *dig* for it when wiping if you get what I mean.

Feel like crap tired wise.. didnt sleep well at all last night needing loo a lil bit more but not as much as last week.

Cpl days ago I went loo and had a cm'y type clot with red dot in it and then nothing much af wise after.. dunno what to think.

Going to have some brekkie see if that helps.

have PCOS so last cpl months have been havoc af wise and not normal 28 day cycles.. only bd twice this month cpl weeks back.

Sam xXx

It could be implantation bleeding. When are you planning to test?

:hug:

have to agree with Kellie. might be implantation bleeding. any other symptoms???? :hugs:

yeah heartburn and stronger wee smell. its weird
but I am having more redder now when i go to loo.. looks like might be AF after all... :witch:

I usually flood tho.. which is weird... im going to drs tonight and ask her for help TTC. been TTC for 3 years now.. and I want help! Maybe do a urine sample and drop it off Fri morning b4 work. See what that says if i not got a normal AF for me.

I was going to wait and take a test the weekend if i wasnt bleeding but looks like I will.. or atleast if I dont have a norm AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->