not sure what this is

nycmommy

Mom of 2 Expecting #3
Reaction score
My husband I started trying for a third one this cycle when period ended on January 29. We went snowboarding this saturday February 6 and I fell pretty bad on my stomach. My cycles are usually 35 days long so I am supposed to ovulate on valentine's but the yesterday I had terrible cramps (2 days after falling on my stomach...which was more my ribs which hurt then my stomach) NO bleeding, and today I am bloated and crampy and a bit nauseas. I am confused whats going on, with my first pregnancy I had super swollen and tender breasts few like a week or week before my period and with my second bloating before my period....but I technically did not even ovulate. I did not have the fertile mucus, or anything. What could this be? Can it be early miscarriage if I ovulated early if thats possible...but no bleeding. I'm a bit confused. I never cramp during ovulation.

Sorry I've never had MC so I'm not sure what it would feel like but What cycle day are you on now?

As your cycles are normally 35 days long and you're not due to ovulate until the weekend I would imagine it's very unlikely that you ovulated as early as that. Maybe the fall has caused some bruising and that's why you're experiencing the discomfort, or maybe you're just noticing the cramps bloating etc more as you're a bit worried? I would just keep an eye out for fertile cm etc for the next few days and hopefully the discomfort will subside and you can catch that egg :) good luck!

As your cycles are normally 35 days long and you're not due to ovulate until the weekend I would imagine it's very unlikely that you ovulated as early as that. Maybe the fall has caused some bruising and that's why you're experiencing the discomfort, or maybe you're just noticing the cramps bloating etc more as you're a bit worried? I would just keep an eye out for fertile cm etc for the next few days and hopefully the discomfort will subside and you can catch that egg :) good luck!

I hope the fall did not affect my fertility...i guess that is m main worry

Hopefully not - I can't imagine it would unless you caused some bruising to the ovaries themselves. Maybe book an appointment with your doctor for some advice?

I agree with rose. I think it will be ok but I would take it easy and get healed up! Good luck to you :)

I'm a snowboarder myself. I don't think it's possible for a fall to affect fertility, unless there was like a direct hit to the ovaries or something? I think you're all set :hugs:

I'm a snowboarder myself. I don't think it's possible for a fall to affect fertility, unless there was like a direct hit to the ovaries or something? I think you're all set :hugs:

Thanks! Always worry right lol

I don't think I fell that hard, ironically of the lift, just these sudden cramps are worrying me. Last cycle was 31 days but usually its 35 so I am either ovulating tomorrow or Sunday...either way it doesn't make sense for pregnancy yet...I mean even if by some chance I ovulated early I wouldn't have symptoms yet. So I was worried how the fall might affect my chances getting pregnant this cycle.

Do you take opk's? That might tell you a little bit of when ovulation is to take place. Last month, I had almost like AF cramps, so I decided to buy ovulation test and low and behold I had a definite positive! I never experienced it like that before and thought I knew my body pretty well.
Good luck to you. I'm sure everything else is fine. :)

Do you take opk's? That might tell you a little bit of when ovulation is to take place. Last month, I had almost like AF cramps, so I decided to buy ovulation test and low and behold I had a definite positive! I never experienced it like that before and thought I knew my body pretty well.

Its my first cycle (with both my kids i got preggo on the first cycle) so I did't. I actually have a lot of (TMI) egg like CM today and we been DT pretty much every other day including yesterday and will today up until valentine's which is projected. IF i go by last cycle then I would've ovulated yesterday if I go by usual cycle then sunday...but now i have the egg like CM so maybe I'm ovulating today. I never really charted my periods so I am not sure when exactly I ovulate.

Its my first cycle (with both my kids i got preggo on the first cycle) so I did't. I actually have a lot of (TMI) egg like CM today and we been DT pretty much every other day including yesterday and will today up until valentine's which is projected. IF i go by last cycle then I would've ovulated yesterday if I go by usual cycle then sunday...but now i have the egg like CM so maybe I'm ovulating today. I never really charted my periods so I am not sure when exactly I ovulate.

I am just getting used to this charting stuff. I am pretty new to it. I never knew about cervical mucus, when I ovulated or anything. But I think a lot of women say they have EWCM leading up to O and they seem to dry up on actual O day. I know the only accurate way to know if by taking your bbt. But we haven't tried that hard yet. If there is possibility that you are going to O on V day, it probably wouldn't hurt to dtd a day afterwards.
We dtd last cycle day when I had cramps and the positive opk and then didnt for a few days afterwards and we both for sure thought I would have been pregnant but nope!

I got this pinching in my left ovary today and I remembered from 9th grade bio it means a woman is ovulating I think plus also had some ewcm today although not slot so we did it....fingers crossed :)

Well good luck to you. I'll be stalking hoping to see a positive update!! ;)

Well good luck to you. I'll be stalking hoping to see a positive update!! ;)

Thanks. Will still be trying till Valentine s to hit all our bases. Lol hopefully it happens :))

I hope so! Our LO has been sick all week so between tending to him and one of us has been sleeping with him, I am exhausted and we really haven't been able to be intimate. I feel like this month isn't ours as it has been hectic!!

I hope so! Our LO has been sick all week so between tending to him and one of us has been sleeping with him, I am exhausted and we really haven't been able to be intimate. I feel like this month isn't ours as it has been hectic!!

I am sorry I hope you find some time. My son did not sleep well last night either..my husband ended up sleeping on the floor next to him. Little c@#$ blocker lol

I am sorry I hope you find some time. My son did not sleep well last night either..my husband ended up sleeping on the floor next to him. Little c@#$ blocker lol

Haha that's so funny because we have been calling our ds the same! We managed to sneak a session in while he was napping yesterday. Will hopefully try a couple of more times in the next few days.

Haha that's so funny because we have been calling our ds the same! We managed to sneak a session in while he was napping yesterday. Will hopefully try a couple of more times in the next few days.

Good luck. Today is my expected O day, but I don't have EWCM today, I had it Wednesday so probably I ovulated then. Either way we tried to do it at least every other night, and will tonight as well and then 2WW...fingers crossed. I never know when I ovulate cuz my cycle is anywhere between 31-35 days. We tried to cover all the days just in case lol I feel like I am tired of doing it at this point lol shh don't tell the husband he is enjoying it.

Good luck. Today is my expected O day, but I don't have EWCM today, I had it Wednesday so probably I ovulated then. Either way we tried to do it at least every other night, and will tonight as well and then 2WW...fingers crossed. I never know when I ovulate cuz my cycle is anywhere between 31-35 days. We tried to cover all the days just in case lol I feel like I am tired of doing it at this point lol shh don't tell the husband he is enjoying it.

Well I've heard as long as you do it every other day, during your fertile period, it should cover it. And I think maybe you're suppose to get EWCM leading up to actual O day but everyone is different I'm sure.
And I heat ya, my sex drive is usual non existent so last month felt like a chore. My hubby didn't mind either but me on the other hand.. Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->