Not sure what to do anymore

I am so very sorry for everything you have gone through, and for your recent loss. Life is just so cruel sometimes and hits on people who do not deserve it!!! It makes me sad to think that you are going through this trying for a baby.

I can understand why you are saying you feel sad for not giving your husband what he wants, but please don't feel bad, as it isn't your fault!!, what happened to your babies was not in your hands, and your husband sounds like a lovely caring man who understands this. It is only natural to think this though, as I think we all do. Every miscarriage makes me feel bad, but I know that it was out of my hands why they happened.

Come on here anytime if you need to talk, that's what we are all here for, and we understand.
As other posters have suggested, I'd definitely see your GP about getting tested because there could be a physical cause which can be successfully treated for future pregnancies? (although you'll never forget those that you lost).

Take care hun, and pm me if you need to talk

xxxxx

I saw a infertility clinic and they did ultrasounds and found nothing wrong with my uterus and did labs and found nothing. I go back on the 1st to see what he says now.

Mommyof5, I feel for you and I'm so sorry for your hurt. I just had another m/c. I've been pregnant 9 times and have 3 living children. I've had all the tests done and all came back normal. I hope things go well for you on the 1st. I personally for me don't know where to go from here for any answers.

i'm, so so sorry for your losses.. what an awful thing to go through. <3 much love to you.

I completely understand, I am so lost, they have no idea what is going on. Its really hard, I would rather them know what is wrong, so at least I know that I shouldnt have kids..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->