• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Not sure what to do?

candeur

Reaction score
Hiya

Me and my husband aren't trying but I recently missed one of my pills. I've been having some extreme bloating and just to rule it out I took a pregnancy test. Just one of the £1 ones from Asda. This test came up with a really faint line but I've just taken a Clearblue digital and it came up not pregnant. To be honest, either is okay but my mind hasn't been put to rest either way. Do I trust the more expensive brand? Or are digital tests less sensitive? I've attached some pics but not off the Clearblue one because that one was just a clear 'Not pregnant' lol.

Thank you :flower:

Attachments

• IMG-20180626-WA0023.jpg
    IMG-20180626-WA0023.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG-20180626-WA0022.jpg
    IMG-20180626-WA0022.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 75
That looks positive for sure! I've heard digis are less sensitive than regular tests but I'm not an expert. Lol.

I can definitely see a line on that! Digital tests are definitely less sensitive so I would tend to trust the cheapie for now. I know it's hard but maybe wait a couple of days and retest, if the line's darker it's a BFP, if it's not then it's been a dodgy test.

I see the line but not sure if any colour try a frer good luck

I see the line too, not even a squinter! I'd say take another test, the digi's do tend to be less sensitive. Good luck x

Just to let you know I have used this test over the weekend and got a line like that and I’m not pregnant, I hope you get the out come you want but suggest testing with a frer in a few days. I’ve literally wasted so much money so if you can hold off a couple days I’d defo reccomend it!

Thank you guys.

I of course couldn't wait and I bought one more of the Asda test and a first response today. The asda one showed again a faint pink link but the first response was a very clear negative. It's absolute fine as it would've been terrible timing for us, but still slightly gutted non the less as it would've been a very happy accident. But I can't help thinking how awful it is if those tests to that often and how much hope they just bring! Good luck to you all though maybe I'll be back here again soon :flower:

Same :( £20 down the drain for some dodgy tests! Awful xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"