Not sure what to think, 4 days late and symptoms but BFN

Dark_Star

Reaction score
So... I'm 4 days late now. I have had a small amount of breast tenderness and very light pink spotting today. Breast tenderness is not a PMS symptom for me. Yesterday I had sudden nausea after taking a sip of my coffee. I've taken several tests (the last one this morning) and they were all negative.

I had what I suspect were implantation pains on day 19 of my cycle, which is the same date I had implantation pains on when I became pregnant in March. I'm currently on day 28 and have 24-day cycles.

I had a D&C due to a MMC on May 29th and had one normal period since then.

I have no idea what to think, and after experiencing a heartbreaking 12 week loss just a few weeks ago I am a ball of nerves over this, terrified and elated at the same time.

What do you ladies think? Has anyone noticed a significant change in cycle length after a D&C?

I don't have an answer to your question because I don't have personal experience with any of it but I wish you good luck! Sorry for your lost.
Maybe test again in a few days and give it time to build up if there's a chance of pregnancy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->