• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Not sure what to think.. Brown discharge and possible evap?

xjessibabyx

Mummy to a Princess
Reaction score
Hi

We are in our 2nd month ttc #2 after a chemical last month. Every cycle I have brown spotting for 2 days before full AF comes however this month the brown spotting started early at 10dpo and has continued for 4 days (now 13dpo) but has not yet turned into full AF. This evening I decided to take a cheapie but got distracted by DD so didn't get to it until 20 mins after and there is a faint line! I know it's after the time limit but it looks pink. What do you all think? Going to retest in the morning so will update but just wondered what people thought or if anyone has been in a similar situation?

Thanks x

Attachments

• 1503777755575.jpg
    1503777755575.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 30
You can try the water test. If its an evap the line should disappear but that does look really pink. You could try testing again if you can hold it for about 4+ hours for concentrated urine. FX for you!

So I did the water test (after googling what it was haha) and the line got fainter but still there.. the smudging has disappeared but faint line there. I have also taken another as I've been holding my wee and got this?! Don't want to get my hopes up too much as I feel slightly crampy so AF could well turn up! I will use FMU tomorrow if not. Fingers crossed!

Attachments

• 1503784810825.jpg
    1503784810825.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 25
Girl, that is a nice positive! FX for a sticky bean!!!

So tested this morning and line was a tad fainter but defo there however I have just started bleeding :( what are the chances of it happening both months?! Here's hoping month 3 is my lucky month x

I'm so sorry. :hugs:

Third time's a charm!

Sorry to hear about the likely chemical.
Implantation is the roughest part of getting pregnant. So many things can stop it or mess it up. It is why the stats on successful pregnancy each month his only 15-20% for most.
So many things effect implantation:
Cell division speed being off
Uterus lining is too thick or too thin
Chromosome abnormality
Progesterone shortage
High stress
Too high of temps

and I'm sure there's more.

I wish you luck in month 3 :hugs:

Sorry hun :( it was 3rd time lucky for me when I was TTC my little boy.

Wishing you the best of luck for your next cycle:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"